Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Your New Mavic Air 2 Battery Won't Charge and Cannot be Powered on?
1234Next >
83178 145 2020-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WOFntwCjQd4t
New

Australia

When I push the button on my battery no green lights even show up. I had one flight with this battery and never been able to charge it again. No i didn't use the battery hub either. Mavic air 2
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_thVUIl4okMeL
New

United Kingdom

Hello guys, I lost my  power cord from mavic air 2 charger, can anyone know what tipe of power cord I should buy? Thank you!
2020-8-13
Use props
JoeGatto
New

United States

Thanks for the steps
2020-9-1
Use props
JoeGatto
New

United States

JoeGatto Posted at 9-1 12:29
Thanks for the steps

They helped solve the sleep issue
2020-9-1
Use props
djiuser_pNEMNXwXNvO1
lvl.1
Denmark

All 3 of my batteries work and can be charged in the hub - but only one at a time. When several are connected, I think that the most charged one will charge, the rest go blank. I have just installed a battery update on them, but the problem remains.
What's the point in providing a hub, if only one battery can be charged at a time?  Chinese humor? Or is something wrong with the hub/batteries?
2020-9-3
Use props
amir_KING
Second Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Nice!!!!!!
2020-9-22
Use props
zulujim
lvl.2
United States

I just got the MA2 fly more recently.
I followed the Idea of charging each battery fully one at a time on the charger itself without the hub.
They put them in the drone one at a time. Each battery did need to be updated.
I charge them on the hub now and they all seem to be ok.
2020-9-29
Use props
djiuser_UEUHvvf188UR
lvl.2

Pakistan

1 out of the 3 batteries that came in my FlyMore combo won't charge, or force on. Arrangement 1 as appeared above sits idle.
2020-10-3
Use props
YALIN BALTA
lvl.1
Turkey

I did not encounter a problem.
2020-10-5
Use props
sarafox
lvl.1

United States

jpvalery Posted at 5-19 20:08
Getting the 30068 error as well on 2 batteries. Trying the 3 minutes advice.

Worth noting: I was able to start the drone motors without the app launched by using the kill switch joystick movement, but once I started the app, it didn’t work anymore.

آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو

آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
2020-10-11
Use props
iluvcrap2000
New

United States

Anyone else's charging block heating up? Mines cooking, especially where the output wire goes to the charging hub. Afraid to leave this thing on unattended. Batteries are cool though while charging/
2020-10-24
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

I also had to follow the instructions to get one of the MA2 batteries to connect and charge.
2020-11-5
Use props
Stanley Melott
New

United States

My dji mavic air 2 batteries wont hold a 100% charge when I left them in the bag for a week. They dropped down to 58%
2020-11-7
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

2020-11-8
Use props
fansfa188f77
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_IstTJHi4z1Cn Posted at 5-11 19:56
1 out of the 3 batteries that came in my FlyMore combo will not charge, or power on. Solution 1 as shown above does nothing.

Same problem here, it won’t come on and no lights come on at all on 1 battery, not even when connected to single charger. I did charge all 3 on multi charger initially before reading I shouldn’t have done that, and it hasn’t worked since. At first it would just light up two lights on battery but never charged , it eventually died and now can’t revive it
2020-11-8
Use props
R_Packard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1179039 ft
United States

Thanks for posting this!!!
2020-11-22
Use props
djiuser_D0sgAm6xL5jn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 379639 ft
United States

Thanks for the info.
2020-11-25
Use props
drhemanta
New

India

My batteries won't keep on after putting into the aircraft.
2020-12-23
Use props
djiuser_H7UC5MkARqFQ
New

United States

Should I be seeing any kind of charging indicator when the one battery I suspect is in hibernation mode is hooked up to the single charger? Right now I get no lights when I push the button. Should I need to wait the full 1.5 hours to see anything? Thanks guys.
2020-12-28
Use props
IMGing Studios
lvl.1
United States

My batteries charge up just fine. The problem is they don't hold the charge. They all were at 100% 3 days ago. Have not used them at all due to a lot of high wind issues here but had a 2-hour window to go flying earlier and put a battery in and it was reading at about 75%. Put another one in and it's the same, 75%. All 3 are like that. You'd think they would hold the charge longer than 3 days. My iPad will hold a charge at 100% for 3 weeks and be at 90% when I turn it on.
2021-1-14
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

iluvcrap2000 Posted at 2020-10-24 15:59
Anyone else's charging block heating up? Mines cooking, especially where the output wire goes to the charging hub. Afraid to leave this thing on unattended. Batteries are cool though while charging/

Yep -- all bricks for all aircraft have.
2021-1-17
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

IMGing Studios Posted at 1-14 11:28
My batteries charge up just fine. The problem is they don't hold the charge. They all were at 100% 3 days ago. Have not used them at all due to a lot of high wind issues here but had a 2-hour window to go flying earlier and put a battery in and it was reading at about 75%. Put another one in and it's the same, 75%. All 3 are like that. You'd think they would hold the charge longer than 3 days. My iPad will hold a charge at 100% for 3 weeks and be at 90% when I turn it on.

REfer to the manual.
After 3-4 days the batteries start to auto discharge to the 50-60% level.
During that time you will notice the batteries will get slightly warm as they discharge themselves.
These are Lithium Polymer batteries and should not be held at full charge or low charge for any length of time.
There are numerous threads (in addition to the instructions in the User Guide) covering this topic.
PS... you iPad is Lithium Ion and doesn't require discharging.  Why the difference.  LiPo's can provide the burst of power necessary for flight controls, for one.  iPads just quietly hum along.... :-)
2021-1-17
Use props
whitakerz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 455463 ft
United States

This worked for me. Thanks!!!
2021-1-22
Use props
djiuser_5rtXyLMAaurr
New

United States

My battery charges fine, all 4 green lights on with a test. I get Battery Installed Incorrectly. No matter what I do it comes on the controller and will not allow me to fly. This is a brand new air 2 and has never flown because of this. Very disappointed. Do you have a fix?
2021-2-7
Use props
fans36e734d6
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for the great info
2021-2-25
Use props
SimonGhostRiley
New

Mexico

it works for me
2021-3-8
Use props
djiuser_Sgkk9aWN1isc
New

Australia

Have 3 new battery’s
2 have no lights at all won’t charge
1 has green flashing light for 3-5 seconds also won’t charge?
Any advice or send back for refund
2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_vRsJ1dDiI3zz
New

Serbia

djiuser_IstTJHi4z1Cn Posted at 2020-5-11 19:56
1 out of the 3 batteries that came in my FlyMore combo will not charge, or power on. Solution 1 as shown above does nothing.

Hey, did you solve your problem? I habe the same problem and have no solution..
2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_jHj7e10fEIJf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13196 ft
United Kingdom

I am currently the proud owner of 4 batteries all doing this same thing.  All charged properly on single charger initially.  1x battery made it to 100% ( the one in the drone) ,  1x to 60% and 2x no good. Single led flashing ( when checked in fly app these were 6% and 8% each) . So great that I was able to get 1 flight in but now that battery is also unable to charge. Followed the full reset on each battery, at least 5 times each and I've left each one in the single charger over the past 4 nights and zip. I updated firmware both via WiFi and then through connecting my drone to the pc and download directly.  So wtaf dji? I've got 2x more battery's coming tomorrow so we'll see how they get on. Oh and all these batteries have a manufacturing date of May and July 2020.

I'm a brand new dji customer and this isn't what I expected from such a premium brand and excellent drone
2021-4-17
Use props
fans49fca743
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the answers.  I have spoken with 3 new Air 2 S owners in my Meetup drone group (flying drones for fun= meetup.com).  Our conclusion is that the battery packed inside the drone is in sleep mode, procedure 2 solved it for all of us.  I put mine in the drone (after the 90 minutes of updates to get smart controller working) and flew it for 5 minutes.  I landed, waited 3 minutes and put the battery in my hub.  It is now charging!  FYI: the hub is no faster than charging single batteries with the charger, it is only more convenient.  I will start with the fullest battery first to enable flying more quickly.  
2021-4-18
Use props
djiuser_s0B6W7dO2bDF
New

Pakistan

I am also gaving same problem
2021-4-25
Use props
djiuser_yeEe0fWnXi48
lvl.1
United States

Can anyone help me with my drone ???     Batteries does not want to start up...     8709192756 is my phone number
2021-4-25
Use props
Eddie98
lvl.2
United States

Another Issue with batteries here. I've had my MA2 for about 6 months and all batteries charged with no issues. 2 weeks ago went on a trip and they all seemed to work. I went flying one day, I kept flying even after the "return home" came up, this was the first time I've done this. Then after 2 mins, the drone seem to have gone in "limp" mode and it took a while to get it back home. The battery was at 0% charge when I was able to land. Not sure if this had anything to do with it or not.
Now 1 battery is fully dead, I get no lights, i tried leaving it in the charger for 1 hr and nothing. Tried a few other Youtube suggestions and nothing.
What is DJI doing about this when you call them?
2021-4-27
Use props
spectre23
lvl.1

Russia

Hello! Yesterday I bought an Air 2s Fly More Combo. I started to charge the batteries separately (not through the hub). The first two batteries were charged fine, but when I connected the third to the charger, the indicators on the battery did not light up. I tried to leave it on charge for about 8 hours, I tried to charge through the hub, I tried to hold down the battery power button, I tried to insert the battery into the copter and activate it there, but in all cases the battery does not work. What to do? To hand over under warranty to the store as a whole with a copter, or can you somehow exchange a non-working battery for a new one? Or is there some other way to get her out of hibernation?
2021-4-27
Use props
Eddie98
lvl.2
United States

spectre23 Posted at 4-27 22:10
Hello! Yesterday I bought an Air 2s Fly More Combo. I started to charge the batteries separately (not through the hub). The first two batteries were charged fine, but when I connected the third to the charger, the indicators on the battery did not light up. I tried to leave it on charge for about 8 hours, I tried to charge through the hub, I tried to hold down the battery power button, I tried to insert the battery into the copter and activate it there, but in all cases the battery does not work. What to do? To hand over under warranty to the store as a whole with a copter, or can you somehow exchange a non-working battery for a new one? Or is there some other way to get her out of hibernation?

This is the same issue I have. I will try to call DJI and see what they say.
2021-4-29
Use props
spectre23
lvl.1

Russia

Eddie98 Posted at 4-29 12:14
This is the same issue I have. I will try to call DJI and see what they say.

I contacted dji, they said to contact the store. I came to the store, took the complete set with the drone for examination. As a result, they recognized a marriage and a complete set of fly more combo for replacement
2021-4-30
Use props
Arlen Viecelli
New

United States

I purchased the Mavic drone almost a year and half ago.never got a chance to open or put together the unit.. I  got deathly sick, was brought back to health recently, opened up the box tonight for the first time and the battery will not charge.... any thoughts.... it has sat, new from company for year and half.... did the battery just die?
2021-5-8
Use props
Arlen Viecelli
New

United States

I purchased the Mavic drone almost a year and half ago.never got a chance to open or put together the unit.. I  got deathly sick, was brought back to health recently, opened up the box tonight for the first time and the battery will not charge.... any thoughts.... it has sat, new from company for year and half.... did the battery just die?
2021-5-8
Use props
Ronchai Gwra Basumatary
New

India

My MA2 battery is 3 months old, charged 13/14 times. Now it neither turn on nor get charged. Any solution please...
2021-5-13
Use props
Uselu
New

Spain

Having the same blinking problem with 1 of the battery now. i just buy the dji and i have it only one day

I am also suffer the same issue on the DJI Mini 2 fly more combo just bought and haven't used yet.
2021-6-12
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules