Your New Mavic Air 2 Battery Won't Charge and Cannot be Powered on?
83189 145 2020-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
holmantx
New

United States

New batteries that came with my newly-purchased Mavic 2 pro would not charge past 50%  Bought a 3rd battery and it would not charge past 50%.  Bought a charging hub off Aliexpress, ($52US) waited a month to get it.  It charged all three batteries 100% then turned off in about an hour and a half simultaneously.

The culprit was a defective charger out of the box.
2021-6-24
Use props
djiuser_WUJPwgxdShiX
New

Russia

У меня одна из трёх батарей вообще не моргает и не включается, естественно сначала заряжал через зарядку из набора комбо, после этого пробовал заряжать и обычной, и вставлять в Дрон, но она даже не пытается моргать
2021-8-28
Use props
djiuser_k3xQwqo32LTR
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I can't charge my battery in dji s 2  any light not flashing any not turning on

I try to connect it to single hub just one battery like its recommended and nothing happens for 2 hours

I can't connect it to restart in drone because it's completely flat of power.... what I can do now to start battery?
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_k3xQwqo32LTR
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I can't charge my battery in dji s 2  any light not flashing any not turning on

I try to connect it to single hub just one battery like its recommended and nothing happens for 2 hours

I can't connect it to restart in drone because it's completely flat of power.... what I can do now to start battery?
2021-11-24
Use props
TPLA
New

Georgia

Nevertheless, my DGI AIR 2 Combos one of my batteries still does not charge. Not even shining. Perhaps he is dead. Is there another way to run the battery?
2022-1-2
Use props
adamd1914
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_G6ThmSFxyGfT Posted at 2020-5-13 16:50
I have the exact same issue. 1 of the 3 batteries won't even turn on or anything.

Im having the same issue.  Nothing. DOA is seems.
2022-1-22
Use props
fans52b706e1
lvl.1
United States

adamd1914 Posted at 1-22 19:10

Same exact Problem, and not getting answers on here.. Dead battery, can’t turn on, no lights, won’t charge, left on charger for 8 hours…still dead. Emailed store..they said I was outta luck, to contact DJI…Well…just try that !!!!!
2022-2-12
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans52b706e1 Posted at 2-12 19:58
Same exact Problem, and not getting answers on here.. Dead battery, can’t turn on, no lights, won’t charge, left on charger for 8 hours…still dead. Emailed store..they said I was outta luck, to contact DJI…Well…just try that !!!!!

Click on the Support link at the bottom of the Forum page.  Initiate an issue via Chat and be ready to provide serial numbers and a detailed time line of what you did, what charger used, and results.  This forum is sometimes helpful, but it is not monitored by technicians for the purpose of that kind of problem shooting.
2022-2-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

adamd1914 Posted at 1-22 19:10

Click on the Support link at the bottom of the Forum page.  Initiate an issue via Chat and be ready to provide serial numbers and a detailed time line of what you did, what charger used, and results.  This forum is sometimes helpful, but it is not monitored by technicians for the purpose of that kind of problem shooting.
2022-2-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

TPLA Posted at 1-2 05:26
Nevertheless, my DGI AIR 2 Combos one of my batteries still does not charge. Not even shining. Perhaps he is dead. Is there another way to run the battery?

2022-2-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_WUJPwgxdShiX Posted at 2021-8-28 11:27
У меня одна из трёх батарей вообще не моргает и не включается, естественно сначала заряжал через зарядку из набора комбо, после этого пробовал заряжать и обычной, и вставлять в Дрон, но она даже не пытается моргать

2022-2-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

holmantx Posted at 2021-6-24 17:12
New batteries that came with my newly-purchased Mavic 2 pro would not charge past 50%  Bought a 3rd battery and it would not charge past 50%.  Bought a charging hub off Aliexpress, ($52US) waited a month to get it.  It charged all three batteries 100% then turned off in about an hour and a half simultaneously.

The culprit was a defective charger out of the box.

It is "possible" that you are using a charging brick that isn't providing sufficient voltage.  The outcome you describe is common when this is the circumstance.  If your kit came with separate charger bricks for the controller versus flight battery, check the instructions again and make sure you've chosen the right one.
2022-2-13
Use props
ebackhoff
New

Mexico

I followed the indications for scenario 1, and it did not work. What else can I try.
2022-2-23
Use props
djiuser_xQ8dKVcfOIQY
New

United States

djiuser_IstTJHi4z1Cn Posted at 2020-5-11 19:56
1 out of the 3 batteries that came in my FlyMore combo will not charge, or power on. Solution 1 as shown above does nothing.
I have the same problem.  Mine won't power up at all so there is no way to turn them on for three minutes.  I have three batteries and they're all doing the same thing.  Wont turn on and wont charge.
2022-3-20
Use props
djiuser_xQ8dKVcfOIQY
New

United States

I have three batteries that worked fine prior to me moving.  During that time, I hadn't used the drone and when I tried to use it, I've had no luck.  The batteries won't turn on and won't charge.
2022-3-20
Use props
fans5f6efda1
New

Chile

djiuser_IstTJHi4z1Cn Posted at 2020-5-11 19:56
1 out of the 3 batteries that came in my FlyMore combo will not charge, or power on. Solution 1 as shown above does nothing.

Same happened to me. We're you able to solve?
2022-3-26
Use props
fans5f6efda1
New

Chile

fansd704ca37 Posted at 2020-5-14 14:00
One of the 3 batteries I got from the FlyMore pack is also doing this. Wont charge or power on when on charger directly... I don't even see how firmware can fix something that wont charge..

Did you solved this?
2022-3-26
Use props
djiuser_fFQPaXBqgvTr
New
United States

I try everything but it still can’t charge ! No even one single green on !
2022-4-11
Use props
Klok74
lvl.1
Denmark

Mavic air2 - I am stuck with 1 battery working and 2 not reacting at all... DJI support: what do i do? I have charged for 12hours straight. No lights on either battery. Thay havent been charged more than a couple of times, but surely are hypernating, after a few years of no use. Are they bricks now or is there a fix? Br. Kristoffer
2022-7-23
Use props
gringa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 628980 ft
United Kingdom

One battery works.. another two are just dead and not charging. I am shipping my batteries for replacement...
2022-9-7
Use props
fansb0159189
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7910364 ft
United States

How are you supposed to power it on with no lights for reference
2022-10-16
Use props
SSS17
New
Flight distance : 89 ft
Hong Kong

I leave my battery plugging into the drone for more than 1 year. Now I find that the battery is dead with 0V. How could I reactivate the battery?
2022-10-23
Use props
djiuser_H8a1bWFmwpxT
New

South Africa

Good day, I've bought a brand new DJI air 2s flymore combo drone. 2 batteries are charging and working great but the 3rd does not turn on or charge. Ive left it on the charger directly for 2 days now nothing. It doesn't chargr or turn on at all. What am i to do? As i am in South Africa. Any recommendations on what to try?
2023-4-28
Use props
Damion Konot
New

United States

My battery won’t turn on
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Damion Konot Posted at 8-31 16:23
My battery won’t turn on

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. May I know for which model the belongs and does it lights up when you try to charge it? Keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-1
Use props
Hamid Blogger
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Mavic Air 2 battery. Here are a few quick steps to try:

Check the charger and cable - Make sure they're in good condition and securely connected.

Inspect the battery contacts - Ensure they're clean and not damaged.

Restart your drone - Sometimes a reboot can solve charging issues.

Try a different outlet - It might be a power source problem.

If none of these work, reach out to DJI support for further assistance. Good luck!
2023-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules