Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Your New Mavic Air 2 Battery Won't Charge and Cannot be Powered on?
31100 102 2020-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WOFntwCjQd4t
New

Australia

When I push the button on my battery no green lights even show up. I had one flight with this battery and never been able to charge it again. No i didn't use the battery hub either. Mavic air 2
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_thVUIl4okMeL
New

United Kingdom

Hello guys, I lost my  power cord from mavic air 2 charger, can anyone know what tipe of power cord I should buy? Thank you!
2020-8-13
Use props
JoeGatto
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the steps
2020-9-1
Use props
JoeGatto
lvl.1

United States

JoeGatto Posted at 9-1 12:29
Thanks for the steps

They helped solve the sleep issue
2020-9-1
Use props
djiuser_pNEMNXwXNvO1
lvl.1

All 3 of my batteries work and can be charged in the hub - but only one at a time. When several are connected, I think that the most charged one will charge, the rest go blank. I have just installed a battery update on them, but the problem remains.
What's the point in providing a hub, if only one battery can be charged at a time?  Chinese humor? Or is something wrong with the hub/batteries?
2020-9-3
Use props
amir_KING
Captain
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Nice!!!!!!
2020-9-22
Use props
zulujim
lvl.2
United States

I just got the MA2 fly more recently.
I followed the Idea of charging each battery fully one at a time on the charger itself without the hub.
They put them in the drone one at a time. Each battery did need to be updated.
I charge them on the hub now and they all seem to be ok.
2020-9-29
Use props
djiuser_UEUHvvf188UR
lvl.3

Pakistan

1 out of the 3 batteries that came in my FlyMore combo won't charge, or force on. Arrangement 1 as appeared above sits idle.
2020-10-3
Use props
YALIN BALTA
lvl.1
Turkey

I did not encounter a problem.
2020-10-5
Use props
sarafox
lvl.1

Canada

jpvalery Posted at 5-19 20:08
Getting the 30068 error as well on 2 batteries. Trying the 3 minutes advice.

Worth noting: I was able to start the drone motors without the app launched by using the kill switch joystick movement, but once I started the app, it didn’t work anymore.

آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو

آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
آموزش سئو
2020-10-11
Use props
iluvcrap2000
New

United States

Anyone else's charging block heating up? Mines cooking, especially where the output wire goes to the charging hub. Afraid to leave this thing on unattended. Batteries are cool though while charging/
2020-10-24
Use props
JohnLietzke
First Officer
Flight distance : 2746864 ft
United States

I also had to follow the instructions to get one of the MA2 batteries to connect and charge.
2020-11-5
Use props
Stanley Melott
New

United States

My dji mavic air 2 batteries wont hold a 100% charge when I left them in the bag for a week. They dropped down to 58%
2020-11-7
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4010499 ft
Portugal

2020-11-8
Use props
fansfa188f77
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_IstTJHi4z1Cn Posted at 5-11 19:56
1 out of the 3 batteries that came in my FlyMore combo will not charge, or power on. Solution 1 as shown above does nothing.

Same problem here, it won’t come on and no lights come on at all on 1 battery, not even when connected to single charger. I did charge all 3 on multi charger initially before reading I shouldn’t have done that, and it hasn’t worked since. At first it would just light up two lights on battery but never charged , it eventually died and now can’t revive it
2020-11-8
Use props
R_Packard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314137 ft
United States

Thanks for posting this!!!
2020-11-22
Use props
djiuser_D0sgAm6xL5jn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 379639 ft
United States

Thanks for the info.
2020-11-25
Use props
drhemanta
lvl.1

India

My batteries won't keep on after putting into the aircraft.
2020-12-23
Use props
djiuser_H7UC5MkARqFQ
New

United States

Should I be seeing any kind of charging indicator when the one battery I suspect is in hibernation mode is hooked up to the single charger? Right now I get no lights when I push the button. Should I need to wait the full 1.5 hours to see anything? Thanks guys.
2020-12-28
Use props
IMGing Studios
lvl.2
United States

My batteries charge up just fine. The problem is they don't hold the charge. They all were at 100% 3 days ago. Have not used them at all due to a lot of high wind issues here but had a 2-hour window to go flying earlier and put a battery in and it was reading at about 75%. Put another one in and it's the same, 75%. All 3 are like that. You'd think they would hold the charge longer than 3 days. My iPad will hold a charge at 100% for 3 weeks and be at 90% when I turn it on.
1-14 11:28
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 8871 ft
  • >>>
United States

iluvcrap2000 Posted at 2020-10-24 15:59
Anyone else's charging block heating up? Mines cooking, especially where the output wire goes to the charging hub. Afraid to leave this thing on unattended. Batteries are cool though while charging/

Yep -- all bricks for all aircraft have.
1-17 09:36
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 8871 ft
  • >>>
United States

IMGing Studios Posted at 1-14 11:28
My batteries charge up just fine. The problem is they don't hold the charge. They all were at 100% 3 days ago. Have not used them at all due to a lot of high wind issues here but had a 2-hour window to go flying earlier and put a battery in and it was reading at about 75%. Put another one in and it's the same, 75%. All 3 are like that. You'd think they would hold the charge longer than 3 days. My iPad will hold a charge at 100% for 3 weeks and be at 90% when I turn it on.

REfer to the manual.
After 3-4 days the batteries start to auto discharge to the 50-60% level.
During that time you will notice the batteries will get slightly warm as they discharge themselves.
These are Lithium Polymer batteries and should not be held at full charge or low charge for any length of time.
There are numerous threads (in addition to the instructions in the User Guide) covering this topic.
PS... you iPad is Lithium Ion and doesn't require discharging.  Why the difference.  LiPo's can provide the burst of power necessary for flight controls, for one.  iPads just quietly hum along.... :-)
1-17 09:38
Use props
whitakerz
lvl.1
United States

This worked for me. Thanks!!!
yesterday 23:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules