Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Do I get a shipping label?
1308 5 2020-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guorium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

I got an RMA# and instruction for sending the drone back to my local service center. BUT no shipping label. Is the shipping label expected for warranty repair? Or I just have to pay out of my own pocket?
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

A shipping label will be sent to you within 2 business days if your claimed address is covered by Australia Post service, we will inform the team to review as soon as possible, please note the email later, thank you very much.
2020-5-11
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-11 03:38
A shipping label will be sent to you within 2 business days if your claimed address is covered by Australia Post service, we will inform the team to review as soon as possible, please note the email later, thank you very much.

Ok thanks. It was a bit confusing today after DJI support emailed me my RMA and some instructions for shipping without providing me a label.
2020-5-11
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

Hi Mindy I just got an email from DJI back office. They say I should have a label awaiting in my inbox now. I checked and there is nothing. Nothing in junk mail too...
2020-5-11
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Australia

Label obtained. Thank you! Appreciate DJI staff working odd hours for users. Literally got me a label close to midnight.
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Guorium Posted at 5-11 06:15
Label obtained. Thank you! Appreciate DJI staff working odd hours for users. Literally got me a label close to midnight.

Good to know you have received the shipping label, please send back the drone at your most convenience and our repair center will take care of it. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2020-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules