PC not reading Full Res Photos from Mavic Pro
1778 0 2020-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mickey_Militaru
lvl.1

United States

Hello DJI World,

I recently bought a PC running Windows 10 (Ryzen 9 3900x, X370 Motherboard, RTX 2080 8GB, 64GB RAM, etc...) and found that the PC will not read my DJI Mavic Pro Photos and Videos at full size. When I plug in the SD card, both the photos and videos are decreased in size and dimension. A photo that should read as 18.4MB and 3992x2242 is reading as 17.4MB and 960x540. The same SD card with the same files reads and writes perfectly fine on my Macbook Pro but not on the PC. The mSD card I use for the Drone is formatted to exFAT thinking it would work well for both Mac and PC.

Furthermore, I have a Canon PowerShot G7X II which I used to test the reading quality on the PC and the photos and videos off of that read fine in Windows Explorer when checking properties of the files. The Canon SD card is formatted to FAT32 and the Internal Storage in the PC is formated to NTFS...

I also found that when opening the photos of the drone with Microsoft Photos, the photos are very low res reflecting the 960x540 but when I open the same photo in Photoshop and Lightroom, the pull up full res!?!? So confused...

Is there a compatibility issue here? Has anyone else run into this problem?!? Please help, thank you.

Drone SD Card:
- Format: exFAT
- Storage: 256GB

Canon SD Card:
- Format: FAT32
- Storage: 32GB

Internal PC Storage:
- Format: NTFS
- Storage: 1TB SSD/4TB HHD
2020-5-11
Use props
Advanced