Ronin SC with Canon RP and RF 35 mm 1.8
846 5 2020-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Glicke
New

Sweden

Hello

I recently bought a ronin sc which I use with a canon RP and RF 35 mm 1.8. I have managed to balance everything perfectly and all functions work perfectly except when I move the ronin sc a little faster so that the axes intersect, then ronin sc starts to shake and flip around the camera. Am I doing something wrong or is it something wrong with my ronin sc?   

3.JPG 2.JPG 1b.JPG 1a.JPG 1.JPG 3.JPG ronin sc 2.png ronin sc 1.png
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Glicke, sorry for the difficulties with the Ronin SC, could you please share the link of the video here as well for further support?
2020-5-11
Use props
dwisaji
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-11 20:29
Hi Glicke, sorry for the difficulties with the Ronin SC, could you please share the link of the video here as well for further support?

halo,my ronin sc is broken too but idont know how to contact the support or making a thread in this forum,can i get a help please,cause i just bought my ronin sc a week ago,thank you
2020-6-14
Use props
dwisaji
lvl.1
Indonesia

can some one help me how to make a thread like this?i have a porblem with my new ronin sc
2020-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dwisaji Posted at 6-14 17:46
can some one help me how to make a thread like this?i have a porblem with my new ronin sc

You should be able to start your own thread directly, sorry for the trouble with the Ronin SC, may we have a short video of the problem with the device so that we could help further?
2020-6-15
Use props
dwisaji
lvl.1
Indonesia

i am sorry i dont know how to start a new post i will upload a gdrive contain photo and video,cause here i cannot upload the video

first my ronin sc keep focus and taking photo even when the panorama and timelapse already over,i need to shutdown the power button to make it stop,when i check my meomory the file is not taken even my shutter already taking photo,it damaged my rotor lens cause it keep focusing

second my focus motor keep rotating and cannot calibrating,it damage my motor lens too,it show yellow light

both this problem make my lens broke,it broke my lens rotor(my lens is sony selp16-50) you can see the photo my camera didnt recognize my lens already ((( i am sad cause my lens is damaged,and i dont know to fix it,my camera either my dji ronin

here google drive link contain photo and video so you can watch it,i hope you can help me

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bj7h2eb7veG_vuXHd5aF8ckPPahhLWGU?usp=sharing
2020-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules