Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJi care processed or completed
1170 6 2020-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy69s
lvl.1

Finland

Hi, bought today DJI care to new Mini, I got agreement for email, but the status in DJI page  doesnt go to completed stage, should it go to last phase, or is it ativated in that processed phase.  

rgds andy

2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Andy69s, no worries, the status on the system has become 'Received', as long as you have received the service agreement, the DJI Care Refresh is activated. Hope you enjoy flying.
2020-5-11
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

Similar question - my Mavic Air 2 just arrived today.  I bought the Care Refresh at the time of the order on announcement day.  Do I have to do something to activate it?  SHould I look for an email?
2020-5-14
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
United States

JohnK48 Posted at 5-14 15:43
Similar question - my Mavic Air 2 just arrived today.  I bought the Care Refresh at the time of the order on announcement day.  Do I have to do something to activate it?  SHould I look for an email?

I now see that indeed there was an email with information about the Care Refresh.  I am printing it and will look to see if any action is needed on my part.
2020-5-14
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
United States

JohnK48 Posted at 5-14 15:46
I now see that indeed there was an email with information about the Care Refresh.  I am printing it and will look to see if any action is needed on my part.

By the way, the new dron is really impressive.  Of course it is more expensive, but still DJI did a nice job.
2020-5-14
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
United States

JohnK48 Posted at 5-14 15:48
By the way, the new dron is really impressive.  Of course it is more expensive, but still DJI did a nice job.

And now I have to register it with the FAA.
2020-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JohnK48 Posted at 5-14 15:48
And now I have to register it with the FAA.

Sorry for the late response, DJI Gamora has replied in your own thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=215317 We hope you enjoy flying with Mavic Air 2.
2020-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules