DJI Phantom 2 Motor Upgrade
9306 7 2014-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dekelkabeli
lvl.2

Israel

Hey my name is Dekel and i want to upgrade my motors, which motors do you guys recommend? and why it's better than the stock motors
2014-9-20
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I my humble opinion DJI spent a lot of time and money on the specifications, balancing flight time Vs power and control. And for that reason I have no intention of changing the motors or propellers for anything other than standard when needed.
But its your money.......
2014-9-20
Use props
dekelkabeli
lvl.2

Israel

i see videos on the T Motors that gives you more flight time. and i don't have money to spend lol ... but thank you for your opinion
2014-9-20
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have to agree with John. I've seen the reviews on the T-Motor Anti Gravity Motors or whatever they are. Some people report a slight increase in performance. Is it really worth it? Soldering new motors to the ESC board, removing perfectly good stock motors? It doesn't appear to me that DJI spared any expense on putting quality parts on the unit. It seems to me to perform very well with the stock props and motors. I am curious to hear the opinions of others on this. Someone who has done the t-motor upgrade and can give us a true comparison?
2014-9-20
Use props
kgarrison
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you look at the specs, there is only a SLIGHT difference between the T-Motor and DJI motors. You will be lucky to get 2 minutes more flight time.
2014-9-20
Use props
thomaskim558
lvl.3
Flight distance : 865177 ft
Singapore

anti-gravity motors is the best!! the n ams is t-motor search it on amazon.com
2014-9-21
Use props
wachirarat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 653770 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

As i had one myself, here are my conclusion
Anti-gravity motor work best when you did on Phantom 1, longer flight time and better stability
But as Phantom 2 has been significant improvements since PT1,
Anti gravity not much different to stock motor on Phantom 2

Don't buy them
2014-9-21
Use props
simonfeaugas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

I my opinion i would only change the motor only to replace one of them in case the fail i dont have a support center near me. If you open your phantom and see how good it's all done inside you would think it twice before touching anything
2014-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules