CENDENCE Battery PLug in
1138 2 2020-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M210 User
lvl.1

Canada

Hello all,

I need a solution that would prolong the battery life on our DJI Cendence controller, to be used with a Slave unit running a HDMI out.

Is there an option of plugging the unit in the AC outlet rather than using the battery, or is there a larger battery pack that I could use?

thanks in advance!
2020-5-11
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

I thought the cendence has an AC power input plug on the left side.  I would suspect, while the battery is mounted on the cendence, at the same time  plugged in via AC power adapter (the same charger as the original controller)  - it simultaneously charges the battery and powers the controller at the same time.   If it's plugged in, you wont need to dismount the battery.
2020-5-16
Use props
M210 User
lvl.1

Canada

Joecos Posted at 5-16 20:02
I thought the cendence has an AC power input plug on the left side.  I would suspect, while the battery is mounted on the cendence, at the same time  plugged in via AC power adapter (the same charger as the original controller)  - it simultaneously charges the battery and powers the controller at the same time.   If it's plugged in, you wont need to dismount the battery.

That is fantastic! It is exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much! Even the DJI support did not realize this function.
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules