Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Cycling Warning on Android Device only
790 0 2020-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lil myotis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141158 ft
United States

While setting up Inspire 1 v2 with dual controllers, I had access only to an apple tablet and a sumsung (android) phone. This is a recently purchased used drone, and wanted to ensure all the settings are correct, etc.

On the DJI app, overall aircraft status on the android device (on slave controller) states firmware is up to date, but status is "abnormal" - and says "battery cycling is required, fully discharge and recharge battery", but apple table (on master) says status is "normal" - no warning.

I tried turning the aircraft on with only the android device on the master controller (no slave controller hooked up).  ONLY the android device gives me this warning. The apple device does not.  I suspect this issue is something to do with the app running on android. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I correct it, and should I be concerned about my batteries?

Is battery cycling required? I have read many contradictory things about how to properly cycle TB48 and TB47 batteries - (drain the battery to 8%, then recharge), and I have also read that since these are "intelligent" batteries, cycling like this is unnecessary.  

Any advice would be appreciated.

2020-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules