DJI you amaze me - badly
858 20 2020-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
\\\\LEEKER
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

What do you get if you're a Long Term DJI customer (I've had every bird since the P1) and you give your money up front to get your new toy as soon as they drop??  

Let me tell you - Nothing !   

DJI been sitting on my order/money for weeks for an AIR2 and whilst my order remains nothing more than "PAID", I get to look at adverts from local hobby stores telling us all that they now have them in stock ?!?!?!?!

2020-5-11
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Yeah you and me both. I have had inspires several phantoms three kinds of mavics Osmo original Osmo pockets Osmo action and I too ordered the Mavic Air 2 paid in full on the 28th of April and still showing paid. I Just recently added up all my orders on my account and have spent in excess of 12 thousand USD which represents about $16500Cad and they can't even answer an email. I should really know better by now. Great product but lousy customer service and DJI is notorious for mishandling new product roll out. New product and an epic failure.
2020-5-11
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

I heard from my vendor today that I will receive shipping info on the 15th.  I asked why other countries like the US and the UK were already receiving theirs, he said to me that was the ruling from DJI.  So why if they've had the stock for a week now must they sit on them and not release until the 15th?

I am in Ontario, Canada.  I am withholding the name of the vendor, they are great folks, its not their fault...
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, orders in Canada may start shipping from May 15 based on payment sequence, please kindly wait patiently. I understand you are our valued customer, I will keep an eye on your order and ask the proper team to ship it asap.
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Visual Air Posted at 5-11 15:26
Yeah you and me both. I have had inspires several phantoms three kinds of mavics Osmo original Osmo pockets Osmo action and I too ordered the Mavic Air 2 paid in full on the 28th of April and still showing paid. I Just recently added up all my orders on my account and have spent in excess of 12 thousand USD which represents about $16500Cad and they can't even answer an email. I should really know better by now. Great product but lousy customer service and DJI is notorious for mishandling new product roll out. New product and an epic failure.

I am regretful for the unpleasant experience with us. Regarding the order of Mavic Air 2, orders in Canada may start shipping from May 15 based on payment sequence, please kindly wait for the shipping.
For the support's reply issue, could you please provide me with your ticket number? I will check the email and ask the team to reply asap, we will also learn from the details and keep improving the service.
2020-5-11
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

Hi Thor... my dealer charged me on May 5, he had the inventory a day or two later, posted pics on instagram....  can you please explain "payment sequence" as you've mentioned above?  Are dealers not buying the stock first?  Consignment?  How does that work?  Thanks
2020-5-11
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ouch, I ordered mine from DJI on the reveal night. Arrived this morning. Not sure how orders have gotten so messed up? Seems a bit hit and miss to be honest
2020-5-12
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 5-11 19:27
I am regretful for the unpleasant experience with us. Regarding the order of Mavic Air 2, orders in Canada may start shipping from May 15 based on payment sequence, please kindly wait for the shipping.
For the support's reply issue, could you please provide me with your ticket number? I will check the email and ask the team to reply asap, we will also learn from the details and keep improving the service.

That's the issue Thor. Each time you contact a csr at DJI you get a different shipping date which leads me to believe that the csrs just make up false statements.
I emailed directly to the sales dept over week ago and I have had no response. So there is no case number.
Like mentioned in other posts myself and surely others paid in full on April 28 2020 and yet some ordered after that date and have already received theirs. Not overly a big deal it will arrive eventually. The point is the role out is once again an epic failure.
2020-5-12
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

It amazes me that any company can ship anything now ontime with all the health issues and inconsistent government policies. I await mine patiently. If it takes an extra month or more, so be it.
2020-5-12
Use props
\\\\LEEKER
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

GaryDoug Posted at 5-12 17:58
It amazes me that any company can ship anything now ontime with all the health issues and inconsistent government policies. I await mine patiently. If it takes an extra month or more, so be it.

I think you missed the whole point or perhaps didn't bother to read my whole post....   

They manage to ship to retailers but not to individuals.  How does COVID come into it at all....   

Put your mask back on.,
2020-5-12
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

I canceled my order through DJI. Ordered from Drone Nerds last night. Will be here Friday.  : )
2020-5-12
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

\\\\LEEKER Posted at 5-12 18:30
I think you missed the whole point or perhaps didn't bother to read my whole post....   

They manage to ship to retailers but not to individuals.  How does COVID come into it at all....   

Wow, seems unlikely that I would have to suggest a Canadian calm down ....eh?
2020-5-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 5-12 18:36
Wow, seems unlikely that I would have to suggest a Canadian calm down ....eh?

He is about to chuck all his toys out of the cot.... Snowflake.
2020-5-12
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 5-12 19:04
He is about to chuck all his toys out of the cot.... Snowflake.

Come on now. He is not a "snowflake", just a little upset. Might be a bit of over-reaction but we have all had bad days, especially lately.
2020-5-12
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

This is the response today. Due to warehouse shipment preparing issue, E-commerce team hold a batch of Canada orders in "valid order" status. The expected shipping date is on the 15th of May. The E-commerce team will handle it once the orders can be shipped
2020-5-13
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

So aggravating. If you try to order direct from DJI for canadian customers it states it will ship 5 to 7 business days. Sitting at 14 business days and still showing paid it still has not moved to processing.
2020-5-14
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi
It may be a good thing.. because once you get it unless they do a new firmware/software update in the next couple of days, then  you will be disappointed. The major disappointment is no gimbal control and adjusting the sensitivity of the controller sticks... see the other forum threads.
Customer service says it may come in the future.. which future? the future where we can all go outside and things return to normal? That future?
2020-5-14
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

I got an email today from my vendor, my MA2 has shipped via Canada Post, and I have a tracking number.
2020-5-14
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

ET214 Posted at 5-14 11:38
Hi
It may be a good thing.. because once you get it unless they do a new firmware/software update in the next couple of days, then  you will be disappointed. The major disappointment is no gimbal control and adjusting the sensitivity of the controller sticks... see the other forum threads.
Customer service says it may come in the future.. which future? the future where we can all go outside and things return to normal? That future?

I think you can thank them directly for that!!
2020-5-14
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 5-14 17:19
I think you can thank them directly for that!!

Yes....
2020-5-14
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

\\\\LEEKER Posted at 5-12 18:30

If you go to DJI online store today this is what it states.  
Estimated To Ship: 1-3 business days after payment confirmation
Pretty incredible that you pay for something in full April 28 and still no shipping. I could almost order another one and likely receive it before the original order. No moderators want to chime in?????
2020-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules