Mavic air2
614 3 2020-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maven4336
lvl.2
Flight distance : 619974 ft
United States

You guys need to help all the customers that can not get there phones to hook up to your system, Iv read so many threads about this problem,you need to get it to going there are many unhappy customers now
2020-5-11
Use props
Space_Cowboy
lvl.1

United States

I can't get my Mavic Air 2 controller to connect to Android phone or a Android Tablet - All firmware has been updated (controller & drone). This totally sucks!
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi maven4336, affected by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There might be heavy traffic in our current service hotline, and you might have to wait longer in the line. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to improve your experience.
May we have the details of your questions so that we could help here? Or please PM me your contact number and we will inform the team to arrange a callback? Thank you in advance.
2020-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Space_Cowboy Posted at 5-11 19:29
I can't get my Mavic Air 2 controller to connect to Android phone or a Android Tablet - All firmware has been updated (controller & drone). This totally sucks!

I've replied here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1 Please keep us updated on your own thread and we will keep following up, thanks.
2020-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules