Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

https://dronedj.com/2020/02/03/d ... he-dji-matrice-300/
2020-5-12
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

I am pretty sure that the Smart Controller will not be compatible with the Matrice 300.
The SC M300 has different batteries (internal and external) and also the transmission is not Occusync 2.0 but Occusync Enterprise.

Therefore I am almost sure that it will not work.
2020-5-13
Use props
Billboyheritagesurvey
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Sascha.ES Posted at 5-13 05:42
I am pretty sure that the Smart Controller will not be compatible with the Matrice 300.
The SC M300 has different batteries (internal and external) and also the transmission is not Occusync 2.0 but Occusync Enterprise.

Since the SC supports the Mavic Enterprise on DJI pilot I think the M300 will do likewise as shown at: https://www.dji.com/uk/matrice-300

2020-5-13
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

As written, the SC of the M300 has 3 external batteries which hopefully fit on the normal SC. Other holders for the neck strap, other sticks (rubber protection).

It would be enough if the normal SC would not get the update for the M300!
2020-5-13
Use props
Billboyheritagesurvey
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Sascha.ES Posted at 5-13 06:02
As written, the SC of the M300 has 3 external batteries which hopefully fit on the normal SC. Other holders for the neck strap, other sticks (rubber protection).

It would be enough if the normal SC would not get the update for the M300!

I guess the extra battery pack means you can fly all day: what a joy!

I'd like to use DJI pilot for my MP2... apparently it's resident on the SC but only active if paired with an M2 Enterprise.

There is a thread somewhere on this and a possible workaround. Mission planning on DJIGO4 is a bit limited. Given the M300 price tag I'm going to watch & wait. So far Inspires don't do Occusync so the wait goes on. The good news is the SC is no flash in the pan if its keeping step with a pro platform like the M300.
2020-5-13
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

a new Inspire? I don't think so. I think M3P is going to be more exciting. The Inspire is also from 2016. I think an update will take some time. The group of buyers is getting smaller and smaller because many customers are satisfied with a small model.

Yes, the battery pack for the normal SC would be really good. 2.5 hours is little for a nice flying day.
2020-5-13
Use props
Billboyheritagesurvey
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Sascha.ES Posted at 5-13 22:11
a new Inspire? I don't think so. I think M3P is going to be more exciting. The Inspire is also from 2016. I think an update will take some time. The group of buyers is getting smaller and smaller because many customers are satisfied with a small model.

Yes, the battery pack for the normal SC would be really good. 2.5 hours is little for a nice flying day.

The key feature for the M3 is conformity with the NEW UK CAA electronic conspicuity requirement.

I have legacy rights with the MP2 under my OSC but will convert to class A2 CofC or GVC (I'm undecided ) if EC is avaialable on an MP3.  
2020-5-13
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

I'm not buying another drone this year. I'm waiting for a Mavic Pro successor.
It has to be certified and if it has at least the key data of the M2P and Air 2, I'm satisfied.
2020-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules