774 16 2020-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Foxy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1075869 ft
Brazil

Hello everyone

I have a question regarding my account on the forum, I looked for something about it but I couldn't find it ...

Can anyone clarify why in my profile it does not show those boxes indicating what products I have? those that are below the avatar ... I have a mavic mini but it only shows the flight distance but it doesn’t show his square like other people ...

thanks

2020-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi The Foxy, if your Mavic Mini was activated with the same Forum account, it will be synced. Did you activate it with the same Forum account? You may PM me your serial number of the drone, I will help check.
2020-5-12
Use props
The Foxy
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-12 03:09
Hi The Foxy, if your Mavic Mini was activated with the same Forum account, it will be synced. Did you activate it with the same Forum account? You may PM me your serial number of the drone, I will help check.

hello, yes it is the same account ... did I do something wrong in the activation? strange to tell the flight distance but my drone does not appear ... where do I see the serial to send you?
2020-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Foxy Posted at 5-12 03:33
hello, yes it is the same account ... did I do something wrong in the activation? strange to tell the flight distance but my drone does not appear ... where do I see the serial to send you?

For the Mavic Mini, the aircraft serial number can be found in three places: on the propeller sticker of the new aircraft’s propeller, on the sticker inside the battery compartment rear cover, and on the bar code sticker on the side of the package.
2020-5-12
Use props
The Foxy
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-12 04:10
For the Mavic Mini, the aircraft serial number can be found in three places: on the propeller sticker of the new aircraft’s propeller, on the sticker inside the battery compartment rear cover, and on the bar code sticker on the side of the package.

thank you, I will look right now and send you a message
2020-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Foxy Posted at 5-12 04:16
thank you, I will look right now and send you a message

PM has been replied, please check, thanks.
2020-5-12
Use props
The Foxy
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-12 04:32
PM has been replied, please check, thanks.

you said that my serial was not registered in the same account on the forum, but i'm sure it was, i only have this account, i created it before buying my mavic mini, when it arrived i just logged into the app, it is the same email, so there is no way I have activated my mavic mini on another account ... I would like to know what is happening please
2020-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Foxy Posted at 5-13 04:27
you said that my serial was not registered in the same account on the forum, but i'm sure it was, i only have this account, i created it before buying my mavic mini, when it arrived i just logged into the app, it is the same email, so there is no way I have activated my mavic mini on another account ... I would like to know what is happening please

I've replied to your PM to collect more details, please check.
2020-5-14
Use props
The Foxy
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-14 00:34
I've replied to your PM to collect more details, please check.

I answered you
2020-5-15
Use props
The Foxy
lvl.2
Brazil

help
2020-5-17
Use props
Po_Tato
lvl.2
Flight distance : 630696 ft
United States

same i am going throught the same issue.
2020-5-18
Use props
The Foxy
lvl.2
Brazil

Po_Tato Posted at 5-18 22:01
same i am going throught the same issue.

if you have any solution or answer, reply here or send me a personal message informing me please, i will do the same...
I will contact support through the DJI website, here i think i will have no solution...
2020-5-19
Use props
JasonMo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7913 ft
United States

Quick question and sorry to ninja on your post.   I can't post any new threads and was wondering if someone can tell me why.   it just redirects me to the rules page but no option to select agree or anything to get permission to post.  
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I'm terribly sorry for the late response, I have replied to your PM, please check, thanks.
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JasonMo Posted at 5-21 19:29
Quick question and sorry to ninja on your post.   I can't post any new threads and was wondering if someone can tell me why.   it just redirects me to the rules page but no option to select agree or anything to get permission to post.

Hi JasonMo, new users need to acquire 20 points to start your new thread, please get enough points and then you are able to start your own thread.
2020-5-24
Use props
The Foxy
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 01:18
I'm terribly sorry for the late response, I have replied to your PM, please check, thanks.

it's okay .. I sent you a message
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Foxy Posted at 5-25 18:58
it's okay .. I sent you a message

PM has been replied, please check. thanks.
2020-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules