deleted by user

2014-11-18
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

There has been no upgrade information made available internally so my guess is not soon.  My GP4 while I had it worked ok on my H3-3D without modification.  What issues are you having?
2014-11-18
Use props
tomwato
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366194 ft
  • >>>
Australia

deleted by user
2014-11-18
Use props
mark
New

United Kingdom

Ed - Thanks for the feedback.  If there's no internal plan for an update (presumably DJI have focussed on the Inspire and other products have taken a back seat?!), can we at least get some confirmation on exact compatability?

A number of us have just built / purchased Phantoms / Flame Wheels and of course, the Hero 4 is the new GoPro product, so as good techies, many of us have bought the latest & greatest version.

It seems the V1.1 gimbal (with the side ribbon cable) will work with the GPH4 Black, can we get confirmation on the Silver too pls?  Out side of the slight niggle with the side button, can we get closure on the subject of the slightly heavier camera (both Black & Silver versions) and potential balance issues?

£250 is a lot to spend on a gimbal.  Many of us just want to know that (with a little spacer pad applied), both GPH4 cameras will mount, output video and not cause issues to the gimbal itself.  Additionally, that a new "H4"-3D won't be released anytime soon, making a H3-3D purchase immediately redundant!

Sorry for the questions, but this is esxactly what people need to know, so that we can make an informed decision.  Thanks for your time!
2014-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules