dji air sens ADS_B mavic air 2
533 6 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans07509e3c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101978 ft
France

hello why on my version i don't have air sense ? ads b ? is it on firmware update later ? ii have buy it from dji online store directly i live in france .
2020-5-13
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

It's only on mavic air 2 bought in North America. European units do not have airsence.
2020-5-13
Use props
fans07509e3c
lvl.2
France

UKMoose Posted at 5-13 06:55
It's only on mavic air 2 bought in North America. European units do not have airsence.

thank for your reply  the real question is why ? price is the same everithing is the same why we have a featureless product in europe ? if someone from dji can reply to that ? it will be great
2020-5-13
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

fans07509e3c Posted at 5-13 06:58
thank for your reply  the real question is why ? price is the same everithing is the same why we have a featureless product in europe ? if someone from dji can reply to that ? it will be great

Hi again, apparently it's a logistics problem, not enough parts, I agree with you why the same price, I'm quoting a BBC article, I'm not in the market for the new Drone but I would certainly wait if I was. Take care and keep safe.
2020-5-13
Use props
Skadi4
lvl.1

Germany

While ADS-B has been a requirement in the US for most controlled airspace since 1 January 2020 (https://www.faa.gov/nextgen/programs/adsb/), AirSense is a voluntary DJI safety feature that is not mandated anywhere in the world.

The worldwide COVID-19 pandemic has created supply chain issues which is outside of DJI’s control. Therefore, we have to make production adjustments in order to accommodate global demand. As a result, Mavic Air 2 will initially be available in two versions, one with AirSense receivers and one without.

Because of requirements regarding ADS-B in the United States, DJI has prioritized making Mavic Air 2 with AirSense available in the US first. We are planning to introduce AirSense in other regions, including Europe, in due course.

Please note that the aircraft with and without AirSense perform exactly the same whether its imaging, flight or intelligence.

We also encourage to read this informative article for more info: https://www.techradar.com/news/should-you-buy-a-dji-mavic-air-2-without-the-airsense-alert-system
2020-5-14
Use props
Skadi4
lvl.1

Germany

fans07509e3c Posted at 5-13 06:58

Just replied to your comment
2020-5-14
Use props
fans07509e3c
lvl.2
France

Skadi4 Posted at 5-14 00:55
Just replied to your comment

so if it's supply problem maybe it's been nice from dji to offer customer that don't have the feature a replacement unit with adbs when it will be launched in europe with this feature or at least give the people who doesn't it have a rebate in price ? (the socking here is the same price you pay)

it's like saying "hey guys" can i sell you a phone with 5g and 4g to you a 1000$ ? and i sell the "same" without 5g only 4g to you at same price 1000$ and tell you sorry we dont have enough 5g chip take this one its the same you can make call and take picture excatly the same way no difference , will you feel abused ?
so i hope somebody to this dji forum will listen this and tell me something cause all customer have to be treated same way no ?
2020-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules