Brand new Mavic 2 Pro won't connect to anything
1418 0 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slyaf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9157 ft
United Kingdom

Just got my Mavic yesterday, flew twice, and now it doesn't want to connect to anything. Controller makes some sort of connection as the 'Connecting...' disappears when the drone is turned on but no other flight telemetry is shown. DJI Go 4 app shows the following:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/149556211208028160/710148111435300984/20-05-13-12-22-57.mp4

I wanted to connect it to PC to perhaps refresh the update or factory reset the drone but after connecting it to two different computers using 3 different cables it doesn't show in DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic at all and Windows appears to think it's being constantly plugged in and unplugged.

Very upset and disappointed after paying over £1k for this only to fly it for 30 minutes. DJI Support has said to send it to them for a replacement, but as I hope you can imagine I was super hyped to fly it and now will have to wait however long they take to send out a new one after they receive this one. Especially in these times where the postal services are stressed, waiting times will be longer.

Anyone else experienced a similar issue?
2020-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules