845 6 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pro88Cro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 320043 ft
Croatia

Hello everyone

Is there a way to limit fly speed to 0.2-0.3m/s on our M2P?

I need to fly really slow for photogrammetry if I wan't to avoid liner shutter deformation.

Thanks

2020-5-13
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm just spit balling.  I know hyperlapse lets you set a top speed limit.  I'm not sure if that can help you or not.
2020-5-14
Use props
Pro88Cro
lvl.4
Croatia

Hmm, never tried that option. Will try. Thanks
2020-5-14
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha PC,

The EXPO or EXP option in stick sensitivity should allow you to limit the top speed.  (You can even reproduce Tripod speeds if you want to go that fast.)  The EXP sensitivity should be in the Remote Control options under advanced.  

EXP (or EXPO) is a graph for adjustment of each control direction for the sticks.  It will take a while for you to figure it out but once you do you will always want to use it.  You can even make adjustments for the Sport Mode.  EXP really tames Sport Mode.

Hope this helps!

Be safe and take care!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-5-15
Use props
Pro88Cro
lvl.4
Croatia

I have just tried hyperlapse. Slowest speed is the same as slowest on tripod (1m/s).

EXP as far as I understand is sensitivity to sticks. In other words, lowest rate will give you slower responsiveness to ascending/descending, turning and go forward/backward and sideways. It can't limit fly speed. I already have set it to minimum
2020-5-15
Use props
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

what is the subject of photogrammetry? why do you need to move while taking pictures, just stop, take a photo and move to next point. or even better, use app for it, which does all that automatically.
yes, mechanical shutter would be better and all that, but i guess you won't be scanning big area with that slow speed, are you?
2020-5-28
Use props
Pro88Cro
lvl.4
Croatia

buildings are my subjects.

I take more than a thousand photos at each building. Even better would be an option to auto stop the drone while taking photos (I'm using timed shot)
2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules