The MA2 FMC is the best DJI drone bundle yet.
846 5 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

I haven't run the numbers, but I think that the Fly More Combo DJI is offering for their Mavic Air 2 is the best yet.

At a mere $188 more, you get an extra 2 batteries (worth $230 retail) making it worth it just with the batteries. Furthermore, along with the high-quality case, multi-charger, and the regular FMC accessories DJI provides, they included a set of high-quality ND filters this time around.

I believe that the total value of the FMC is close to $500, making it well worth it.

The Mavic Mini, for example, didn't even provide the same value in the worth of the extra batteries. $100 more for the FMC when you only got 2 batteries ($90). No ND filters there, etc.
Or the Mavic 2 series, where the FMC is $400 when the value of the items included is basically the same as the value of the MA2 FMC.

So I just wanted to make an appreciation post for DJI; Thanks DJI for making the FMC for the MA2 an awesome deal this time around! You could have easily made it $1000 and maybe a bit more and people still would've bought it, but you didn't .

Thank you.

2020-5-13
Use props
BoomTIP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12162 ft
United States

It’s definitely a great deal ($495 by my calculations!) but I  wouldn’t say they could have made it $1000+ and still had the same sales.  I’m one of the customers they would have lost because I was right on the edge of getting the MA2 at all. Maybe the extra revenue would have made up for the loss of customers, but that doesn’t account for the customer loyalty they would have lost too.  Definitely a great package though and I think they priced it just right.  Thanks DJI.
2020-5-13
Use props
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

BoomTIP Posted at 5-13 15:10
It’s definitely a great deal ($495 by my calculations!) but I  wouldn’t say they could have made it $1000+ and still had the same sales.  I’m one of the customers they would have lost because I was right on the edge of getting the MA2 at all. Maybe the extra revenue would have made up for the loss of customers, but that doesn’t account for the customer loyalty they would have lost too.  Definitely a great package though and I think they priced it just right.  Thanks DJI.

Yep, I agree with all your points! DJI should make all their future FMC have the same sort of value as this one! It will make it worth it and less of a dilemma.

But also, getting a hold of one seems to be a nightmare at the moment--so if DJI does continue with this trend of great FMC deals, they should plan to manufacture tons more!
2020-5-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It sure is a great deal!
2020-5-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Pay more save more, I’m pleased you got your drone, good luck and enjoy.
2020-5-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ICDroneSE. We are pleased to hear that you like the Fly More Combo. I've conveyed your word to our appropriate department. Thanks for your support. I hope you enjoy your flight.
2020-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules