Will they honour the price?
652 9 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulsusnet
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Annoyingly I couldn't justify the fly more combo package at the time of purchase. I now need a second battery...

I see this:

https://www.jessops.com/p/dji/mavic-air-2-intelligent-flight-battery-188815

Clearly a mistake priced at £69, it's £105 everywhere else.

I wonder if I order it they will honour the price?

2020-5-13
Use props
DenisJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406867 ft
Slovenia

Before asking here you should read their tos.
2020-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As its a pre order I'd risk it.  
2020-5-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fingers crossed.
2020-5-14
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi bud, this is from jessops terms, We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale, at any point prior to despatch, for whatever reason.
Offers, prices, specifications and services are subject to change.
Sorry
2020-5-14
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

UKMoose Posted at 5-14 10:33
Hi bud, this is from jessops terms, We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale, at any point prior to despatch, for whatever reason.Offers, prices, specifications and services are subject to change.Sorry

Also it looks like just about everything is "backorder or awaiting stock".
2020-5-14
Use props
MisterFrag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

I’d still place the order on the chance it’s not a mistake and just aggressively priced. And even if it is a mistake, they may still honor the price unless they get swamped with orders from people trying to take advantage of the mistake. You really have nothing to lose.
2020-5-14
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

MisterFrag Posted at 5-14 10:48
I’d still place the order on the chance it’s not a mistake and just aggressively priced. And even if it is a mistake, they may still honor the price unless they get swamped with orders from people trying to take advantage of the mistake. You really have nothing to lose.

Knowing who own jessops I can't see him knocking £35 off the list price.,in December 2019 according to a BBC article Jessops was in trouble.
I quote
Jessops is thought to have called in administrators after failing to win backing from landlords for an insolvency process known as a company voluntary arrangement which would have enabled store closures and rent cuts. Its collapse into administration comes after a similar move by Clintons, the card retailer.6 Dec 2019
Save your money
2020-5-14
Use props
paulsusnet
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I'm inpatient and want my second battery, but if I knew for sure I could get it for £35 cheaper I'd wait for the stock. But I don't want to wait a few weeks only for them to cancel the order and me have to pay the full price.

Think I'm just going to pay the £105 to have it now.
2020-5-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

I really don't know the situation but I'm only going to type my opinion.

there are many dishonest sellers out there who don't have the product so they will list it at the low price to entice you or have you second guessing when it comes time to buy from the competition.

pretty effective.  works here.

Best Buy did it for the mini batteries that we out of stock and never to be found.  they listed them for US$30 pm bby.com and said coming soon so basically nobody was going to preorder them from elsewhere for $45 and would be sure to check with best buy when it comes times to execute the purchase.  easy to keep it listed at the low price when there is no way to pay for it.  right up until a couple of weeks before they got the batteries, then they changed the online price to $45 and let you buy what little they had in stock.  dishonest.
2020-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules