Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo mobile 3 zoom issues with android?
749 5 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlairJMatchett
lvl.1
Flight distance : 398156 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I just bought a mobile 3 for my OnePlus 7 pro all seemed fine until I tried out a dolly zoom the zoom was really gittery and jumpy is there any solution or will I have to do the zoom in post?
2020-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi BlairJMatchett, thanks for your feedback, it is recommended to set the zoom speed to slow to see if it would be better.
2020-5-13
Use props
BlairJMatchett
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It is right on the slowest setting
2020-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BlairJMatchett Posted at 5-14 06:28
It is right on the slowest setting

Different Android phones have different performance, the only course of action that we can recommend is to try with another phone, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-18
Use props
BlairJMatchett
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 00:17
Different Android phones have different performance, the only course of action that we can recommend is to try with another phone, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
This is rediculous though it's zoom without the gimbal is perfect. It's a powerful phone 256gigs with 12 gig of ram it's got a brilliant camera on it to but a glitch or error in the app has ruined one of the osmo's features £100 and there is an error with compatibility or something it should be displayed on the website that it some features won't work for these phones
2020-5-18
Use props
BlairJMatchett
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 00:17

2020-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules