LOVE my new Mavic Mini! General Question???
660 3 2020-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coutput26
lvl.1
United States

I just bought a mavic mini and I love it. I bought an Osmo Mobile 3 and was able to get great action shots with it. It's such a well designed and built little phone gimbal, I imagined the drones would be just as great. Even with high expections I was still blown away by the Mavic Mini and how well it flys. This is my first drone and I feel like I'm already pretty good at it. I practiced all night, draining all 3 batteries and I didn't crash once. I'm totally hooked on drones now. Is there anything that I should know about the Mavic Mini or just drone flying in general?
2020-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Biggest tip is always make sure you have lots of satellites (around 10) before you take off.  
2020-5-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Take it slow.
Focus on the flying first.
Video / photo comes later.
Don't fly too far away.
Don't fly in high winds.
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_BRSW3MpPyTUI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi guys...just test red waypoints free version today 9 aug 2020 on mavic mini....it was so great...i didnt have any issue or problem during the mission flight...it goes so smooth...after a long search of app for my mavic mini mission flight i finally found it...i will buy the pro version later this afternoon...and looking forward to use it back home in philippines soon...for me its a 5 star...thankz so much to the developer of this app...it was a great work sir....
2020-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules