517 3 2020-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zfcMqqvR1hij
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8825 ft

Australia

Hi All
very newbie i have only flown 5 times. Can some one please answer these geneal qeustions for me.
I have a Phantom 3 standard.

1  when i record/vidio a flight doe's it save it to the sd card on the drone or to my phone.

2  How far out is the cordinance when auto landing  as when i called it home via the app it landed about 2 from the home spot.

3  At each new loction when i go go to fly is it best to go into IMU and check or tottaliy recalabrate.

Thanks for your help, this is quite challenging for me.

Regards Ge from Perth Western Australia.

2020-5-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Welcome to the forum.
You might be better off posting this question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is more active!

(I don't own a phantom, so I can't help you out unfortunately)
2020-5-14
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the forum.

1. All the videos will be saved to the onboard SD card in the drone unless you haven't installed one then it would go to onboard memory (which is small).
2. When you start your initial flight its best to start the drone, hover at about 6ft off the ground and wait till you get a notice that the home point has been recorded. This was the RTH feature will be more accurate.
3. You do not need to re-calibrate before each flight. If you are getting interference of any kind make sure you aren't taking off around any large metal objects or even large areas of concrete which have been known to cause disruption.

Last is don't hesitate to ask questions if you are unsure about something, that is what this forum is for. Happy flying.
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_zfcMqqvR1hij
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8825 ft

Australia

Thanks for the info i'm looking forward to many an hour flying.
Regards Ge.
2020-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules