Black screen in Mimo App - No Camera
5166 8 2020-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mjiUk9eE8aPe
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,

with cat s52 the camera dont turn on with mimom app. With normal camera app the camera is owrking. Inside mimo the screens remains black. I use it with DJI Osmo mobile 3.

please help !

Regards

Martin

2020-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Martin, sorry for the late response, was the Osmo Mobile 3 connected successfully via Bluetooth? If yes, please check whether the ISO was set to low and try Auto Mode to see if the issue persists.
2020-5-18
Use props
crecls
lvl.1
Turkey

Android 9, with mimo app, Osmo mobile 3 is working and recording, but mimo screen remains black.. Can we change ISO settings in mimo app for Android?
2020-7-1
Use props
crecls
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 05:58
Hi Martin, sorry for the late response, was the Osmo Mobile 3 connected successfully via Bluetooth? If yes, please check whether the ISO was set to low and try Auto Mode to see if the issue persists.

Can we change ISO settings in mimo app for Android?

Android 9, with mimo app, Osmo mobile 3 is working and recording, but mimo screen remains black..
2020-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

crecls Posted at 7-1 02:58
Can we change ISO settings in mimo app for Android?

Android 9, with mimo app, Osmo mobile 3 is working and recording, but mimo screen remains black..

Sorry for the late response, for Android phone, the camera settings cannot be adjusted, please uninstall the APP and install again to see if it works.
2020-7-4
Use props
tian
New

South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 02:48
Sorry for the late response, for Android phone, the camera settings cannot be adjusted, please uninstall the APP and install again to see if it works.

Hi Mindy,

I have the same issue on a Blackview BV6100 loaded with Android 9.0.
The Osmo Mobile 3 connects fine and even action tracking tracks my face, but the image remains black.
I've uninstalled, reinstalled and checked permissions various times.
Please assist, this device is supposed to demo for larger possible procurement.

Regards
Tian
2020-7-18
Use props
crecls
lvl.1
Turkey

Thank you for the publishing new update on android. Now I can see what  I am recording. No black screen. I think now you support the camera api v1.
2020-8-31
Use props
djiuser_x04YjGNbAAGO
New

Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-4 02:48

Hi.  I have the same problem.  I uninstalled the application and installed it again.  The result is the same.  The video is smooth.  The rear camera is dark for photo and dashboard.  The front camera is normal.
2020-10-27
Use props
djiuser_SSVRl0bg1PRC
New
Philippines

same problem here
2021-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules