7153 14 2020-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Is possible to record video with OSD visible in FPV goggles? Or is only possible to record video without this?

2020-5-14
Use props
typxxi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107014 ft
Germany

I did it with OSD once on a SD card ... but long ago
2020-5-15
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

typxxi Posted at 5-15 00:17
I did it with OSD once on a SD card ... but long ago

That would be good if this could be set. Unfortunately, I have not found such a choice yet. Don't you remember how you did it?
2020-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The FPV Goggles could record the default OSD but not the customize OSD.
2020-5-18
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 01:53
The FPV Goggles could record the default OSD but not the customize OSD.

Thanks, but it is not "good information for me".
2020-5-18
Use props
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

Recording the Custom OSD would be very very helpful to analyze the Quads flight and behaviour on special Situations, RSSI, LQ, Alt, Speed, etc... especially when you changed something or try something new in your build. PLS PLS add this DJI - Team
2020-5-23
Use props
ZhaLinth
lvl.2

Germany

Yeah, also gps coordinates after crash would make searching way easier.
2020-5-23
Use props
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

I recognized, that the goggles freezes the last custom OSD-Data after you plug the lipo off. So, if you activate GPS-Coordinates in the OSD, i expect you can see em, even if the Lipo has torn off. Give it a try. This works as long as you leave ur goggles powered on. When the screen saver comes up, just press a button on the goggles and the frozen OSD-Data comes back..
2020-5-23
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

Ruhr Posted at 5-23 15:29
I recognized, that the goggles freezes the last custom OSD-Data after you plug the lipo off. So, if you activate GPS-Coordinates in the OSD, i expect you can see em, even if the Lipo has torn off. Give it a try. This works as long as you leave ur goggles powered on. When the screen saver comes up, just press a button on the goggles and the frozen OSD-Data comes back..

Yes, you are right. This is useful if you are on field and nedd to find your drone. But if you want to analyze data from flight, this is not able. You can download data from FC, but this is not synchronized with pictures. Saving Custom OSD will be very useful (if DJI make this feature possible). But i think, that is hard to implement, because every user have diferent OSD set.
2020-5-23
Use props
Peter Powers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113773 ft
Germany

The data used for the custom sod is stored in an srt file next to the video, srt files are subtitle files which can be displayed by many media players, and integrated by video editing tools.
2020-5-24
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

Peter Powers Posted at 5-24 00:03
The data used for the custom sod is stored in an srt file next to the video, srt files are subtitle files which can be displayed by many media players, and integrated by video editing tools.

Yes, you are right, but there is only information about signal, voltage and NOT custom OSD information.
2020-5-24
Use props
Ruhr
lvl.2

Germany

Yes.. not possible.. i checked it. VideoGeoTagger cannot read GPS informations from the SRT-File.

Its not a big thing. The OSD-Variables from Betaflight are given to the DJI System. It just needs to save em. But by the Way.. it would be great if the would be more Variables adapted (or maybe all) from the Betaflight/INAV Software.

Pls DJI   ..Betaflight/INAV does have these OSD-Variables for a reason. if you want us fpv pilots to make your system tasty, let's not do without such important things.

I would also like to see my height or my speed in the playback. Or many other things ...
2020-5-24
Use props
FromUndaChz
New

United States

I would also like to see this implemented
2021-3-29
Use props
FlyerFpv
lvl.1

Portugal

Dear DJI......are you interested to get more fpv goggles fans, right? your answer I think is YES...
But its time to get more and more improvments AND ear customers, feedback from customers is your future!
Remember, Betaflight/INAV... does have a lot of Osd variables for a reason, for a important reason....
First, security, second, avoid pilots losting your drones with one simple example, gps coordinates on osd recording feature ;)
So if you want us fpv pilots does not forgot your system, Let's do it , WE ARE WAITING, WE ARE A TEAM!
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_5yfje8WLWnaD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267684 ft

Canada

Bump! What's up with that @DJI ? It's crucial information we need to record...
2023-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules