The Mavic Air 2 is better than the Mavic 2 Pro
582 3 2020-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waynepj3gmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I ordered my Mavic Air 2 on Amazon and got it on Tuesday.

I still have my Mavic 2 Pro that I am now considering selling.

The Mavic Air 2 beats the Mavic 2 Pro in a few areas.

Where the Mavic Air 2 beats the Mavic 2 Pro
  • Portability. The Mavic 2 Pro is smaller than the Phantom but it's still too big to comfortably throw in your laptop bag. The Mavic Air is powerful but so tiny and light. Finally a drone that fits in my laptop bag with my Mac Air and my iPad.
  • Range. there is a park about 2 miles from my house. I was amazed that the Mavic 2 Pro could get close to the park from my house. The M2P loses connection just ahead of the park. The Mavic Air 2 though flies right by the park..no disruption to video quality or lag.
  • Battery life. It stays in the air longer...awesome
  • Camera-THe Mavic 2 Pro has the bigger sensor but the Mavic Air 2 has the latest software the Picture is at least as good.

Where the Mavic 2 Pro beats the Mavic Air 2
  • Speed. The Mavic 2 Pro beats the Mavic Air in terms of speed.
  • Wind. The Mavic Air 2 is much more influenced by the wind. In sports mode, going against the wind I could only acheive 20 to 25mph...going with the wind...41mph. The Mavic 2 Pro, I suppose due to the weight is just a faster drone..the downside is in sports mode the stopping distance is significant.

2020-5-14
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

"Camera-THe Mavic 2 Pro has the bigger sensor but the Mavic Air 2 has the latest software the Picture is at least as good."

Bullcrap. Keep to subjects you actually know something about.
2020-5-14
Use props
waynepj3gmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 5-14 14:15
"Camera-THe Mavic 2 Pro has the bigger sensor but the Mavic Air 2 has the latest software the Picture is at least as good."

Bullcrap. Keep to subjects you actually know something about.

I watched the two videos side by side....there wasnt much a difference.
2020-5-14
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another Air 2 con for me is no waypoint flight.
2020-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules