Insurance
644 7 2020-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

Just got my Mavic Air 2 (yes, impressed), and at time of ordering it I paid for the insurance package.  Do I have to do something to activate it or is it preactivated since it is already paid for?
2020-5-14
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
United States

What I am calling the Insurance is "Care Refresh".
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_VOPgGMhP8XCx
New

Australia

I just got mine yesterday. Here's what you need to do.

Please be advised that DJI Care Refresh needs to be bound with your drone within the first 48 hours it's been activated
Below you may find your Care Refresh activation code,  kindly activate at (support.dji.com/care/active) once you have received the drone.

Just follow the instructions.
Hope it helps mate
2020-5-14
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_VOPgGMhP8XCx Posted at 5-14 17:46
I just got mine yesterday. Here's what you need to do.

Please be advised that DJI Care Refresh needs to be bound with your drone within the first 48 hours it's been activated

Uh oh, where do you find the activation code?
2020-5-14
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
United States

JohnK48 Posted at 5-14 18:35
Uh oh, where do you find the activation code?

I went to the service site and entered my A/C serial number and it brought up a copy of the agreement with everything entered in, so I think it is already activated.  It says that it went into force yesterday.
2020-5-14
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it's automatically attached if you buy it with the drone. I bought mine slightly afterwards for the Mini and that required a special 48hr procedure.
2020-5-14
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 5-14 18:55
I think it's automatically attached if you buy it with the drone. I bought mine slightly afterwards for the Mini and that required a special 48hr procedure.

Yes, the last Spark that I bought was like that, oh and the mini too.
2020-5-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, JohnK48. If you have purchased a product and select "DJI Care" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to bind the service with it again. The period of validity begins two days after the aircraft is shipped. Please refer to the period of validity noted on your DJI Care Service Agreement for details.
2020-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules