1534 4 2020-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theinfinate79
lvl.2
Flight distance : 405344 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Whats with the active tracking looking so wobbly.  Compared to my osmo pocket, the pocket tracks smoothly but the osmo mobile 3 with my iphone 11 pro tracks way too aggresivley and looks like the cameraman has had too much coffee! Even if i click active track on a stationary object, the camera wobbles around all over the place!  I noticed that as soon as i use tracking, it bypasses the stabilization in the phone.  Is there something i am doing wrong here?  I noticed that when i use the front camera it looks so much smoother but the thing is that i would rather use the main camera as it has the best quality, low light performance and dynamic range.
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_dp1aetEIHCim
New

United States

I'm having the same issue, using a Note9. I tried calibrating and using the adjustment/leveling in the settings. Still really wobbly.
2020-9-10
Use props
gsphotography
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_dp1aetEIHCim Posted at 9-10 12:51
I'm having the same issue, using a Note9. I tried calibrating and using the adjustment/leveling in the settings. Still really wobbly.

I'm also using the note 9 and have the same issue with active track. It wobbles back and forth even when set on a stationary object. Using the front facing camera however, this does not happen. Any solutions?
2020-11-29
Use props
djiuser_PwZATpfgjRjO
lvl.1
United States

I just got the OM 4 and haven't used any gimbals prior to this, but I agree. The active track gesture activation works well, but when I tried to record some jump rope and clips from my workout earlier, the gimbal was going crazy lol. It did keep me centered for the most part, but I would like there to be an option to customize the characteristics of the active track. The main issue I noticed was when I did a lot of jumps or elevation changes, the camera tilts way too often to keep my shoulders centered. If I were able to lock the tilt of the gimbal during the active track mode, I think it would be perfect.
2020-12-6
Use props
djiuser_GhH6SfaVIQKD
lvl.1

Turkey

This is what I was looking for
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules