User name question
616 3 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Speedbird1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218337 ft
United Kingdom

I had a Mavic Air and a Phantom 3  and used a particular email address. I now have a Mavic Air 2 and no longer use the previous email so have registered with my current one.
My issue is this, I am aware that email address cannot be changed, no issue there but how the hell do i change my user name from DJI_user blah blah to my actaual username as used here?
Any ideas please
2020-5-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can change your profile name under settings when you click on personal home page from the icon in the top right.
2020-5-15
Use props
Speedbird1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218337 ft
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-15 02:26
You can change your profile name under settings when you click on personal home page from the icon in the top right.

Many thanks for that.
I now have that done on my current (new) email address so have 2 accounts with two username, but this account somehow shows my new Mavic air 2 which is what i just got.
The email i used to acces this forum is nothing more than a username? am i correct in that?

If I use the new account then the few points i have accrued will be lost.

So, if and when the email associated with this account goes will I still be able to access this forum on this account?

Thank you

2020-5-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Speedbird1 Posted at 5-16 07:49
Many thanks for that.
I now have that done on my current (new) email address so have 2 accounts with two username, but this account somehow shows my new Mavic air 2 which is what i just got.
The email i used to acces this forum is nothing more than a username? am i correct in that?

Sounds like you registered with two different email addresses,  maybe a moderator can join them.
2020-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules