error while activation in app with code 1112
6878 54 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TeamTortoise
lvl.1

United States

TeamTortoise Posted at 5-20 08:47
I am receiving the same error trying to activate on an android phone.
Serial# 3N3BH4Q002003Y

I followed the council from the twitter account DJISUPPORT and returned my MA2 to the retailer. I hope they have told the retailers not to resell the units?

fingers crossed the unit they will send out next doesn't have the same issue. @DJI_mindy is there a way to check if a serial is good before I go through the process of opening the next box?
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb20ef74a Posted at 5-16 22:58
Hi Mindy.
Any progress or suggestions regading the 0xffe issue which I notified yesterday. I really don’t think this is a hardware fault with the drone. I have updated firmware using DJI Fly and also DJI Assistant 2 with no difference to the outcome. My serial no. Is 1WNBH4F00201VM.
Really getting so fed up with this.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the troubles with the activation, we have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact your reseller or DJI support http://dji.com/support for the replacement service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TeamTortoise Posted at 5-21 14:22
I followed the council from the twitter account DJISUPPORT and returned my MA2 to the retailer. I hope they have told the retailers not to resell the units?

fingers crossed the unit they will send out next doesn't have the same issue. @DJI_mindy is there a way to check if a serial is good before I go through the process of opening the next box?

Hi TeamTortoise, I'm so sorry for the late response, we hope you will get the replacement drone soon. You could keep me updated with the serial number, I will help check.
2020-5-24
Use props
bcsalay
New

Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 04:09
Hi all, if you have the same error, please reply to my post with your serial number, or contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further confirmation, we will help further, thank you.

Same problem here.
SN: 1WNBH4C00201LE
2020-5-29
Use props
Gwynant
lvl.1

United Kingdom

There seems to be a big issue with Mavick Air 2 as I have the same problem (purchased from Currys UK). Contacted support who surprisingly acted like he had never heard of the problem before. I was asked for the serial number and where I had purchased the product then advised to return it for an exchange as they said the problem is in the drone which is a pain in the backside because we are in lock down and their stores are closed which means their call centres are jammed due to a shortage of staff (on hold for over one hour and my handset eventually ran out of battery). The worrying thing is the amount of customers that are experiencing the same problem which means the fault could occur on the replacement drone. Also DJI should be more transparent when marketing the drone about the limited compatibility of mobile devices for the product as I had to purchase a new phone to be able to download and use the app.
2020-5-29
Use props
sherifsurf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27398 ft
United Arab Emirates

Got mine replaced next day from DJI local distributor since the unit was faulty (activation error)
The new one is working as expected and the activation took less than 30 seconds
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bcsalay Posted at 5-29 15:12
Same problem here.
SN: 1WNBH4C00201LE

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same problem, it is recommended to contact your reseller or DJI support http://dji.com/support for the replacement service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-31
Use props
djiuser_HklpgUfPnKHW
New

Australia

My drones doing the same thing this is bull.. What's the go
2020-6-2
Use props
djiuser_HklpgUfPnKHW
New

Australia

My SN: 1WNBH4200202SX

Help please
2020-6-2
Use props
meat030
lvl.1

Australia

Help I just bought my drone from Apple store in Sydney Australia  and had the same issue!

Please help ! This is ridiculous . Why does one need to send a drone back for something that seems like a software activation issue
2020-6-2
Use props
digison08
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128009 ft
United States

I too bought mavic air 2 , from Apple, the only place i could get it shipped earlier to me compared to other retailers. Out of the box activation error no matter what i tried. Talked to DJI support, they suggested for return.  Then i contacted APPLE for a replacement, printed return label with 2 day shipping and will ship replacement package expedited once return is recieved in their warehouse , called fedex for pickup for tomorrow. so im hoping the next one is not faulty or im going to get really mad
2020-6-2
Use props
djiuser_3edjvsPLABnv
New
Flight distance : 1459373 ft
Romania

same here
2020-6-27
Use props
sunete
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3592428 ft
Romania

I just tried to activate my new mavic mini and it gives me the activatiin error 1112..can you check please 1WGCH2R41216CZ? THANKS
2020-10-14
Use props
djiuser_7euZD43p79Xi
New

United States

Hi all, if you have the same error, please reply to my post with your serial number, or contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further confirmation, we will help further, thank you.

I cant activate my brand new Mavic Air 2.
S/N : 3N3BH7700201UW
THIS IS RIDICULOUS, ALL THAT MONEY FOR WHAT? FOR A DRONE THAT CANT FLY...
HELP!
2020-12-21
Use props
djiuser_7euZD43p79Xi
New

United States

S/N : 3N3BH7700201UW
BRAND NEW
HELP!
THIS IS RIDICULOUS
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules