mavic air 2 activation error
13119 100 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dEljhc2g4mXy
New

Colombia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 04:09
Hi all, if you have same error, please reply to my post with your serial number or contact our support team www.dji.com/support, we will help further, thank you.

This is really annoying and I am disappointed. I got this new Mavic air 2 last week and have been unable to activate. How is it possible a company like DJI has such lack of control quality. S/N 3N3BH4N00200NS. I bought it from an authorized retailer in Colombia. Qupix store. How should I proceed to solve this problem?
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_dEljhc2g4mXy Posted at 6-27 04:59
This is really annoying and I am disappointed. I got this new Mavic air 2 last week and have been unable to activate. How is it possible a company like DJI has such lack of control quality. S/N 3N3BH4N00200NS. I bought it from an authorized retailer in Colombia. Qupix store. How should I proceed to solve this problem?

Sorry to know your drone has the same problem, the drone needs to be sent back for the replacement service, please contact the reseller for further assistance.
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_3i37aaTIKmLS Posted at 6-23 19:09
Same problem here I just receive from Amazon the mavic air 2. S/N 3N3BH4G00201EN

Sorry for the late response and the drone was not performed as expected, please contact Amazon or DJI support www.dji.com/support for the replacement service, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_i4XuCz4G0ga9
lvl.1

United States

Same issue here. Was an open box on Amazon. Thanks to whoever returned it not saying it didn’t work!
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_mOBPh2kBkGHL
New

Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 04:07
Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with Mavic Air 2, please follow our support's guide and send back for the repalcement since it is unable to be solved remotely, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hello i get some issue that my drone Mavic Air 2 can’t active. Can you help me to solve this problem ?
2020-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_mOBPh2kBkGHL Posted at 7-12 03:23
Hello i get some issue that my drone Mavic Air 2 can’t active. Can you help me to solve this problem ?

Sorry to know you have the same problem, may I have the serial number for your drone?
2020-7-12
Use props
djiuser_6tb3xu9xCucU
New

United States

Same activation problem here, I get a server error. I tried changing wireless bands, that is not a solution that works. My Air 2 drone has firmware 00.00.0000. I notice that in flight it does not have FocusTrack. Serial number for the drone is 3N3BH6R002004H, also bought from Amazon. So now I have to go through the hassle of returning this and getting a new one, wasting more time. What a garbage situation for a new, sealed drone.
2020-8-7
Use props
djiuser_Izvd39RwsA03
New

Brazil

Activation Fail, Server (-2)
Not pleased considering price paid and basic problems without solution.
Their market leadership position wont last long if they keep it up.
Anyone know if there is any customer support?
2020-8-13
Use props
Kevin Ingram
New

United States

I can't get new out of box mavic air 2 to Register...invalid password...invalid  email...tried everything...
2020-8-29
Use props
Mdeblasi1991
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9183 ft
United States

Is this error still unfixable remotely? What about with the DJI Assistant 2?
2020-8-30
Use props
whatchasay
lvl.2
United States

Has this problem been resolved to be able to fix remotely? Or do we still have to ship it back if it gives that abnormal activation error?
2020-10-6
Use props
Seraph8
lvl.1

Cameroon

my case is even worse because I'm in Africa and I bought 3 of this in England last month and non of them is working.
sincerely this is terrible I'm in deep ... with my business partners because of publicity made by dji.
for now I have one serial number and here it is 3N3BH6E00205F8.
Thanks for helping guys.
2020-11-20
Use props
Seraph8
lvl.1

Cameroon

I can't ship this all this  from Africa it's going to cause me morethan all the drone.if Dji can't incure the cause I better leave it and forget abt them for life.
this is their fault not customers fault they have to be responsible.
2020-11-20
Use props
Seraph8
lvl.1

Cameroon

djiuser_uglVVaWIwDzX Posted at 5-20 21:26
You will help further funny the support I talked to said nothing they can do Sorry, like ready been doing business for along time and this happens same thing just got it today and it won’t activate Error code 0xffe, so in that doing I lost out on another grand because I brought it to my photo shoot and then it wouldn’t work so I looked very unprofessional. Thank god they were understanding but I still lost a 1000$ Because they are now using someone else so future business is gone as well so really more then a grand was lost, I won’t get back the business and now have to pay more on top of this for shipping when it’s on your guys end that is a load of BS if you ask me you should be giving everyone one discounts on there items plus It’s going on every social media and news I can find to let everyone know what DJI is about and “sorry” just doesn’t cut it when your messing around with ones living!!!!......

i totally agree with you samething happened to me mine is even because i got 3 for 3 different people and and took them to Africa im in deep ....
dji should do something abt this.
seriously if they don't do something abt this remotely then im off with themfor ever.
1000 it's not joke especially now with all this hazardous virus.
thanks for sharing
2020-11-22
Use props
Seraph8
lvl.1

Cameroon

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-11 00:43
Good to know 3N3BH4G00200SC has been activated, I guess it is replacement drone of 3N3BH3P002000T, hope you enjoy flying.

hey hi,here is mine can it be it be achieved remotely ?
3N3BH6E00205F8
2020-11-22
Use props
Seraph8
lvl.1

Cameroon

rizzoanthony3@hotmail.com Posted at 6-1 14:16
you guys are a joke. Funny thing is I didn't hear any youtubers have these problems, must have made sure all the good units got sent to them for free. the rest of us relying on these devices to make a living and pay ($1500CAD) for them, we get the **** end of the stick

i totally agree with you,i have used all types of word on utube to look for people with the same issues
u just stike my attention now i thought i was crazy when i searched on utube.
this whole utubers have thier side they downgrade other companies.
now i know
2020-11-22
Use props
NYROCKSME
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236578 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-5-16 04:07
Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with Mavic Air 2, please follow our support's guide and send back for the repalcement since it is unable to be solved remotely, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Purchased Mavic 2  enterprise At least a year ago finally took it out to start using it to search for my inspire that went down because it couldn’t connect to GPS… Everybody seems to have an activation error here and they need to send it back! WTF!!! Hours upon hours on a fu*kin Friday night Saturday morning nobody to call...  everything I see says to send it back I needed this tonight to look for my inspire that went down because the GPS f’d up....   every DJI unit I have had always has a problem and as always a incredibly large hassle to contact somebody and get anything taken care of...  Piece of SH*T!! I am done with DJI!,,  you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck to the nth degree! I want my money back and compensation for the hours and hours I have to spend on this one and all the other ones! You guys suck suck suck
2021-7-3
Use props
NYROCKSME
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236578 ft
United States

Purchased Mavic 2  enterprise At least a year ago finally took it out to start using it to search for my inspire that went down because it couldn’t connect to GPS… Everybody seems to have an activation error here and they need to send it back! WTF!!! Hours upon hours on a fu*kin Friday night Saturday morning nobody to call...  everything I see says to send it back I needed this tonight to look for my inspire that went down because the GPS f’d up....   every DJI unit I have had always has a problem and as always a incredibly large hassle to contact somebody and get anything taken care of...  Piece of SH*T!! I am done with DJI!,,  you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck to the nth degree! I want my money back and compensation for the hours and hours I have to spend on this one and all the other ones! You guys suck suck suck
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

NYROCKSME Posted at 7-3 02:03
Purchased Mavic 2  enterprise At least a year ago finally took it out to start using it to search for my inspire that went down because it couldn’t connect to GPS… Everybody seems to have an activation error here and they need to send it back! WTF!!! Hours upon hours on a fu*kin Friday night Saturday morning nobody to call...  everything I see says to send it back I needed this[view_image] tonight to look for my inspire that went down because the GPS f’d up....   every DJI unit I have had always has a problem and as always a incredibly large hassle to contact somebody and get anything taken care of...  Piece of SH*T!! I am done with DJI!,,  you suck you suck you suck you suck you suck to the nth degree! I want my money back and compensation for the hours and hours I have to spend on this one and all the other ones! You guys suck suck suck

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will try our best to help. Could you please switch to a different network or mobile device for a test?
2021-7-5
Use props
Edugonzalezo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491089 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

Digitalfeat Posted at 2020-5-25 11:57
Wow you all, mine activated fine using the DJI Fly app on iPhone.
Are you all using androids? Not sure about android devices.

Precisely the error occurs with iOs, please someone with the same problem who tries to activate or fly his drone with Android to see, as it happens to me that I can do it without any problem with Android devices, the error only occurs when I use devices iOs.
2022-2-18
Use props
Edugonzalezo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491089 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

Precisely the error occurs with iOs, please someone with the same problem who tries to activate or fly his drone with Android to see, as it happens to me that I can do it without any problem with Android devices, the error only occurs when I use devices iOs.
2022-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules