Range US vs EU
5292 4 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snopmaster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140043 ft
Norway

Is there any differense in range for MA 2 bought in the US then the EU version of Mavic Air 2?
2020-5-15
Use props
MisterFrag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 603143 ft
United States

All Mavic Air 2's can transmit at the same power and have the same potential range, but the actual transmission power and range will depend on where you're flying -- the transmission power is adjusted based on your location. In FCC jurisdictions you can expect up to 10 kilometers of range, elsewhere up to 6 kilometers. A US MA2 brought to Europe will use the lower legal transmission power and vice versa.
2020-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

For Mavic Air 2, no matter where you purchased ti, the aircraft will identify the country and region where it locates according to the condition of the mobile device and the GPS of the aircraft, and switch between FCC, CE and SRRC in accordance with local laws and regulations. Max Transmission Distance: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC)
2020-5-16
Use props
Larriesbrother
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi there,

I have a DJI Spark.  It was bought in Europe and  usually only get  80 - 120 meters in range. Thats fine with me and also in the legal limits..... I Also use the official DJI remote controll, and use the USB cable to connect the phone to the  remote. So the best  setup for best range right?

Last year I was in Ecuador, and I thought! JEAH finally I can get more range, because of the reasons here in this thread..... but it was actually just as bad as in germany?  Are there any settings, so I can change it manually?  Do you have any other tipps to extend the range?
2021-10-18
Use props
Larriesbrother
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi there,

I have a DJI Spark.  It was bought in Europe and  usually only get  80 - 120 meters in range. Thats fine with me and also in the legal limits..... I Also use the official DJI remote controll, and use the USB cable to connect the phone to the  remote. So the best  setup for best range right?

Last year I was in Ecuador, and I thought! JEAH finally I can get more range, because of the reasons here in this thread..... but it was actually just as bad as in germany?  Are there any settings, so I can change it manually?  Do you have any other tipps to extend the range?
2021-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules