Activation Error (0xffe)
25161 220 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cr0c9FAE4YfJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3038 ft

Dominican Republic

I tried on an Android device and I been able to do it activated the Drone and everything works fine
2021-6-23
Use props
cristophersra97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114656 ft
Dominican Republic

Cole Vincenzo Bertasso Posted at 5-5 08:31
Hi there I’m having a similar issue. I unfortunately crashed my drone and had to replace the camera and one arm. I replaced it at a store in Tbilisi and they have only original products they use for replacement. Their name is copter tech and only sell DJI products. My drone is not allowing me to bind my account with it. The error code is 0xffd I believe. Serial number in the picture below

Did you ever get to solve this? I’m experiencing the same issue. And I need to fly my drone for work soon...
2021-8-12
Use props
cristophersra97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114656 ft
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-5-16 03:24
Hi all, for the activation issue, please reply to my post with your serial number or PM me, I will help check, or you could also contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance, thank you in advance.

Hi.

My drone came back from the shop with a new gimbal/camera assembly. Error 0xffd will not let me activate. Could you help?

Drone serial: 3N3BH6H002010U
Gimbal serial: 1VRBJ1W00103K9

Thanks
2021-8-12
Use props
djiuser_rwXNCm8qm4p4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mavic mini 2 FLY More combo activation error no Internet connection check try again.S/N SQ4CJ643A3VWCV .this bird is still in the nest after dozens of attempts to activate.dont know how old other posts are but it Aug 2021 now and after reading all this I thought at the end it would be sorted .
2021-8-29
Use props
djiuser_LJzpg3vAQh2D
New

Lithuania

Hi all, for the activation issue, please reply to my post with your serial number or PM me, I will help check, or you could also contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance, thank you in advance.

Kasparas
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

cristophersra97 Posted at 8-12 18:57
Hi.

My drone came back from the shop with a new gimbal/camera assembly. Error 0xffd will not let me activate. Could you help?

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. May I know can you activate the drone successfully? Where did you get the drone repaired? You may need to contact the seller for further assistance.
2021-9-9
Use props
djiuser_PVXAGeSAetxO
New

Iraq

Hi dji from  Iraq need help I have 2 mavic air2  one of them crashed completely only gimbal and camera is good and anther complete one have bad gambal so I replaced the camera and and bo to a good one naw I see thes (error code: Oxffd) you guys know we don’t have in Iraq DJI service what ?!
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PVXAGeSAetxO Posted at 11-10 13:37
Hi dji from  Iraq need help I have 2 mavic air2  one of them crashed completely only gimbal and camera is good and anther complete one have bad gambal so I replaced the camera and and bo to a good one naw I see thes (error code: Oxffd) you guys know we don’t have in Iraq DJI service what ?!

We are sorry to inform you that DJI does not sell any products in the region and cannot provide services for you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-11-17
Use props
fansc568cb63
lvl.1

Russia

bought and can not register I need it for work. I have a lot of dji drones and never had this problem.
I myself am from Russia. And I like your technique. but this is the first time I've encountered this. Please help me. 1WNBH7P002000G
2022-2-2
Use props
djiuser_8QBExVGpA00K
New

Sweden

Same problem. Bought this the other day on vacation hoping I could get some amazing shots of the rainforest. Now I’m not sure what to do as I won’t be returning to where I bought it.
First and last time I ever do business with DJI.
2022-7-25
Use props
djiuser_gIdkGkADzHBR
New

Kosovo

I am having trouble connecting iPhone with mavic Air 2 as I receive error code 0xffd for mavic air 2   3N3BJ5V 01200LK
Can you please fix it for me.
2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_ojrEUT3Rf5nq
New
Flight distance : 56 ft

Puerto Rico

Hola podrían ayudarme mi drone lo rompí compre un remplazo de caparazón mientras no conecte la cámara todo perfecto ahora no me deja y tiene problemas de activación
2023-2-1
Use props
djiuser_ojrEUT3Rf5nq
New

Puerto Rico

Hola podrían ayudarme mi drone lo rompí compre un remplazo de caparazón mientras no conecte la cámara todo perfecto ahora no me deja y tiene problemas de activación error 0xffd
2023-2-1
Use props
djiuser_ojrEUT3Rf5nq
New

Puerto Rico

Ayuda por favor mi drone se me rompió compre caparazón de remplazo completo mientras no tiene la cámara no hay problema luego de ponerla ahora tira error 0xffd y no calibra cámara ni nada ayuda por favor
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ojrEUT3Rf5nq Posted at 2-1 22:50
Ayuda por favor mi drone se me rompió compre caparazón de remplazo completo mientras no tiene la cámara no hay problema luego de ponerla ahora tira error 0xffd y no calibra cámara ni nada ayuda por favor

Hi there, could you please PM me the serial number of the drone you purchased?
2023-2-2
Use props
djiuser_MltQ0i6w9WM9
lvl.1

United States

Hi
Error device activation prohibited
Why?
My drone mavic air 2
I'm from iran
I bought from Iran

serial number: 3N3BH4H00202B0
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_MltQ0i6w9WM9 Posted at 2-11 12:37
Hi
Error device activation prohibited
Why?

We are sorry to inform you that DJI does not sell any products in the region and cannot provide services for you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-12
Use props
djiuser_ccWAw61Au4H7
New

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-12 20:00

Hey could you please help me to activate mine
3N3BHB01201XX thank you
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ccWAw61Au4H7 Posted at 8-17 12:57
Hey could you please help me to activate mine
3N3BHB01201XX thank you

Hi there, may I confirm if you encounter the same error code(0xffe)? The serial number you provided seems incorrect, could you please check it again?
2023-8-20
Use props
djiuser_nX1yBSxRymHG
New
Flight distance : 346706 ft
United States

I have the same problem with my mavic air 2 when i try to activate with iphone...
When i use android to pilot the dron i don’t need to activate, i can fly normaly
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_nX1yBSxRymHG Posted at 11-23 17:22
I have the same problem with my mavic air 2 when i try to activate with iphone...
When i use android to pilot the dron i don’t need to activate, i can fly normaly

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Just to confirm, are you getting an 1112 error but able to fly the drone using the DJI Fly app? Have a nice day.
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules