systems connection
4396 16 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I received my mavic Air 2 three days ago.  The Controller do not connect to the drone. Also the green lights are on.
2020-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi PitirrePR, the new Mavic Air 2 should have been linked when shipping from the facility, did you update the firmware? Please ensure the firmware of the aircraft and the RC are all the latest versions. Here is the tutorial video of the firmware upgrade for your reference.

If the issue persists, may we have the error message in the DJI Fly APP and what is the color of the aircraft status indicator? Aircraft status indicator.png
2020-5-15
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I did the connection with my IPad as a wifi connection and it always says there is no connection with the drone.  How can I test if the aircraft connection is working?  The light status is green, but the RC can't connect with the aircraft.  The drone didn't came with a lightning connector, do I need it?
2020-5-18
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Hi DJI Mindy:

I can not up date firmware because the RC does not connect to the aircraft.  I've been trying a lot of times and is the same message.  The back status indicator lights are blinking green and red.
2020-5-20
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

The error message in the DYI Fly App in red letters is "RC not connected to mo..."
When we connect the RC with the aircraft and try Aircraft Firmware Check for updates in the Fly App, it displays a message that says Aircraft connection required. And the same happens when we try Flysafe Database. Also the name and model says N/A.
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PitirrePR Posted at 5-18 08:03
I did the connection with my IPad as a wifi connection and it always says there is no connection with the drone.  How can I test if the aircraft connection is working?  The light status is green, but the RC can't connect with the aircraft.  The drone didn't came with a lightning connector, do I need it?

Sorry for the late response, you purchased the Flymore Combo or the standard kit? No matter which one, there should be three RC cables. Per your description, the light status is green, it indicates the RC is connected to the aircraft.
Yes, the mobile device needs to connect to the RC via the RC cable, please check the details below:
2020-5-21
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I had connected the RC with the USB-C connector to my Galaxy S10 and also tried with the Micro USB to my IPad Air 2. In both situations, done many times, the Fly App says "RC not connected to mo..."

I already installed the Assistant 2 in the computer and downloaded software to the RC and the aircraft.  Also calibrated the aircrafts and installed the Fly App directly to the Android Galaxy S10. But the RC still has the "RC not connected to mo...".  What other technical situation and/or procedural requirement may be causing this message in the Fly App?

2020-5-21
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

What is the error message referring to when the Fly App in the cell phone connected to the RC still says RC not connected to the mo...?  Not connected to the mobile device?  then is the cables that are not working or what else could be happening?
2020-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PitirrePR Posted at 5-21 13:54
What is the error message referring to when the Fly App in the cell phone connected to the RC still says RC not connected to the mo...?  Not connected to the mobile device?  then is the cables that are not working or what else could be happening?

It should be 'RC not connected to mobile device', do all the cables and mobile phones have the same error? What is the version of your DJI FLY APP?
2020-5-21
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

It happens with the Micro USB for the IPad and the USB-C for the galaxy S10+. The case came without the RC Cable (Lightninng Connector).  

The Fly App version is 1.1.2 last updated May15, 2020.
2020-5-22
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Is there any programming that I have to do make to my S10+ android phone, to be zynced to the RC?
2020-5-22
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

If there is no other suggestions without any real help from DJI, I must return the equipment!  Who is going to pay for the extended warranty and the micro cards?  How can I start the process to return it?
2020-5-24
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Today I've been trying to make the RC connect to the Aircraft for 4 hours without luck.  I used the iPad Air 2 and my android Galaxy S10+.  I did everything that is shown here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lCp8keyf3E

Whenever I tried to connect the aircraft with the RC did not (DID NOT) made any sound when trying to connect the aircraft.  As a matter of fact the RC didn't make any noise, but instead when you go to the Control section and you press the "Connect to Aircraft" at the end of the page a "Linking Failed" pop up message came on top of the place where Remote Controller is and you have two choices, either retry or cancel.  I did both and tried again and again and again and nothing happened.

I also tried pressing the Aircraft power bottom and it made the beeping sound required, but the RC didn't made any kind of noise to trigger the sync.

I believe the RC is damaged, or both are not able to sync.

2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PitirrePR Posted at 5-24 12:53
Today I've been trying to make the RC connect to the Aircraft for 4 hours without luck.  I used the iPad Air 2 and my android Galaxy S10+.  I did everything that is shown here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lCp8keyf3E

Whenever I tried to connect the aircraft with the RC did not (DID NOT) made any sound when trying to connect the aircraft.  As a matter of fact the RC didn't make any noise, but instead when you go to the Control section and you press the "Connect to Aircraft" at the end of the page a "Linking Failed" pop up message came on top of the place where Remote Controller is and you have two choices, either retry or cancel.  I did both and tried again and again and again and nothing happened.

Sorry for the late response and the issue still persists, may we have a short video of your whole operation process so that we could help further?
2020-5-24
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 22:26
Sorry for the late response and the issue still persists, may we have a short video of your whole operation process so that we could help further?

I've been all day trying to make the GIF sequence.  Attached the same.  

collage

collage

2020-5-26
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I updated the RC and the Aircraft using the Assistante 2 App. For the first time it found a incompatibility, but update the same. Afterwards, went through the activation process to fly the drone and it wont work. DJI RC firmware V01.00.0108 from 2020-0424 and DJI Device firmware V01.00.0130 from 2020-05-07. When you finish updating the aircraft firmware
the aircraft doesn't restart as indicated.
The same notice in the RC connection with the mobile aandroid Galaxy S10+ or with the iPad Air 2 in the RC. In both situations the screen displays in red "RC not connected to  mobile device..." and when you try to verify any information using the Fly App, like the firmware update, it says you need to connect to the aircraft.

If you go to "About" in the screen the list says as follows:

RC Firmware N/A
FlySafe Database 00.00.00.00 Check for Updates.  When you push it says "Aircraft Connection Required".
FlySafe Database for Apps 01.00.01.18
App Version 1.1.3
battery Charge Time 0
Battery SN N/A
Flight Control SN N/A
Remote Control SN N/A
Camera SN N/A

We also unistalled the FlyApp in both the galaxy and the iPad and reinstalled them back and tried again, but with the same results.

I could not send the video because your webpage wont let almost no space for a video.  That is why I send a collage that didn't work quite well.

What's next?
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PitirrePR Posted at 5-28 13:18
I updated the RC and the Aircraft using the Assistante 2 App. For the first time it found a incompatibility, but update the same. Afterwards, went through the activation process to fly the drone and it wont work. DJI RC firmware V01.00.0108 from 2020-0424 and DJI Device firmware V01.00.0130 from 2020-05-07. When you finish updating the aircraft firmware
the aircraft doesn't restart as indicated.
The same notice in the RC connection with the mobile aandroid Galaxy S10+ or with the iPad Air 2 in the RC. In both situations the screen displays in red "RC not connected to  mobile device..." and when you try to verify any information using the Fly App, like the firmware update, it says you need to connect to the aircraft.

Sorry for the late response, per your description, it is RC failed to connect to the mobile device, if both iOS devices and Android devices cannot be connected, the RC seems not working, please contact your reseller or DJI support team www.dji.com/support and send back the RC and the cables for further diagnosis, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our products.
2020-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules