No Image Transmission & IMU Initializing CONSTANTLY
1008 12 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 804 ft
United Kingdom

I've properly got the hump. Spent all day trying to sort this out and even bought a new SD Card as I've read on forums that once the memory card is full, the aircraft ...s itself.

Well, I now have an expensive flashy paperweight, or maybe a door stop. Whatever it is, a drone it is not. It neither flies or sees obstacles (crashed into a block of flats. A BLOCK of them. Didnt see it)

New SD Card, still not recognising there's one in there. Aircraft will not connect to app, even tho it says its connected, try updateing anything nd it tells me to connect. I'm done. It is not my friend. It can do one
2020-5-15
Use props
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Oh come on .... your website tells me to download dpi assistant 2 on my MacBook, but I go to the AppStore, and guess what? Thats right, the cupboard was bare. Jeez, its one stress after another with you lot
2020-5-15
Use props
djiuser_8HHnAhcYTdLF
lvl.3
United States

You can download it from the Mavic 2 download page:

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads

2020-5-15
Use props
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Cheers, already tried this. I can't open the download
2020-5-15
Use props
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Its opened! Had to sleep on it last night and had a clearer head this morning. Now trying to find all my login details! Thanks for the thought
2020-5-16
Use props
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_8HHnAhcYTdLF Posted at 5-15 14:05

I did that yesterday but had trouble opening it.
Its opened! Had to sleep on it last night and had a clearer head this morning. Now trying to find all my login details! Thanks for the thought
2020-5-16
Use props
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Does anyone from DJI read these? How the hell am I meant to get this solved when there is no customer services online or telephone. Oh, there are addresses for services, but no call to a human on a weekend and so far 3 hours waiting for online response.

It’s a joke
2020-5-18
Use props
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Does anyone from DJI read these? How the hell am I meant to get this solved when there is no customer services online or telephone. Oh, there are addresses for services, but no call to a human on a weekend and so far 3 hours waiting for online response.

It’s a joke.

Speaking of which, it makes a useful doorstop
9EC3C1EC-126A-43AE-9398-95D79922394C.jpeg
2020-5-18
Use props
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_8HHnAhcYTdLF Posted at 5-15 14:05

Done that, added a driver as I’m using Catalina. Customer services asked if I’m using Catalina, then recommended a driver. Sends me link. That tells me DJI are fully aware of this
2020-5-18
Use props
RK7dronzy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Bexhill Biker Posted at 5-18 06:37
Done that, added a driver as I’m using Catalina. Customer services asked if I’m using Catalina, then recommended a driver. Sends me link. That tells me DJI are fully aware of this

Sorry to read about you troubles, i would give it a day cause there are plenty of pilots on this forum who have apple products and might be able to help. My take is that you managed to fly if you crashed into a block of flats so drony will need recalibrating from the computer if not to damaged.  If you cannot connect mabey cable issue, corrupted app on phone. I am sure you have read the manual which may help. Imu issues can be because of magnetic inteferrence from alsorts especially from reinforced concrete. Possibly a firmware reinstall. There is lots of threads on this forum. Try and persevere cause the m2p is an oustanding bird. Good luck.
2020-5-18
Use props
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RK7dronzy Posted at 5-18 07:38
Sorry to read about you troubles, i would give it a day cause there are plenty of pilots on this forum who have apple products and might be able to help. My take is that you managed to fly if you crashed into a block of flats so drony will need recalibrating from the computer if not to damaged.  If you cannot connect mabey cable issue, corrupted app on phone. I am sure you have read the manual which may help. Imu issues can be because of magnetic inteferrence from alsorts especially from reinforced concrete. Possibly a firmware reinstall. There is lots of threads on this forum. Try and persevere cause the m2p is an oustanding bird. Good luck.

Thanks for the response, I’m just incredibly dismayed, and frankly frustrated at having spent so much money on a product I’ve read many great reviews on, then to discover issues that others have been reporting for months if not longer, and still they reoccur.  

Added to this, I can’t speak to anyone and that’s not out of a lack of trying on my part. The two occasions I did speak to customer service It took over 39mins waiting for a human and we could barely understand each other.

I’ve invested over 18 hours into reading, researching, installing software etc,

After the crash, it flew fine. I changed the propellers and all was good.

I moved locations next day and took off again. All of a sudden, I’ve lost video display on my phone, but the flight controls were still connected.

Since then, I’ve not been successful in seeing the sd card, internal memory or camera on laptop or remote.

As a result, drone isn’t connecting to anything so I can’t update anything

2020-5-18
Use props
Bexhill Biker
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Bexhill Biker Posted at 5-18 07:49
Thanks for the response, I’m just incredibly dismayed, and frankly frustrated at having spent so much money on a product I’ve read many great reviews on, then to discover issues that others have been reporting for months if not longer, and still they reoccur.  

Added to this, I can’t speak to anyone and that’s not out of a lack of trying on my part. The two occasions I did speak to customer service It took over 39mins waiting for a human and we could barely understand each other.

Apologies for your time, I should be having this conversation with dji, accept I can’t!!

2020-5-18
Use props
RK7dronzy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Just bumping to top of thread.
2020-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules