Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How true is this?
427 4 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
georgieB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33212 ft
Philippines

How true is this as this was posted in fb: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=h ... DLkcbAAqtZQybimkgxA
2020-5-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Pointless putting up a link to that article, it is just a brag piece for the lawyers. What specific patent did DJI violate? Without knowing that, the article is of no interest.
2020-5-15
Use props
georgieB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33212 ft
Philippines

Sorry, but since this is related to drones and just wanted to know more in layman's terms what patent it violated.  I am looking forward to purchasing an Air 2 since I do love my MA1.  This might affect support for the MA1.  Again I apologize
2020-5-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

georgieB Posted at 5-15 14:29
Sorry, but since this is related to drones and just wanted to know more in layman's terms what patent it violated.  I am looking forward to purchasing an Air 2 since I do love my MA1.  This might affect support for the MA1.  Again I apologize

No need to apologise, thge law suit will not affect support for anything you have purchased, as support is your right by law.
2020-5-15
Use props
Vlas
Captain
Flight distance : 1385587 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 5-15 14:34
No need to apologise, thge law suit will not affect support for anything you have purchased, as support is your right by law.

Amen to that.
2020-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules