Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Support Fuji X-T4
844 5 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marvin Yoon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204144 ft
South Korea

Recently, I sold Panasonic GH5 and bought Fuji X-T4 which doesn’t look work with the RSS-USB-C universal camera cable.
I plugged in camera body’s USB-C port and set the USB connection to Tethering Auto and also plugin the other end into gimbal’s plugin port placed at one side of camera plate of Ronin-S.
At first, I thought I lost a cable which can be plugged in to focus wheel port, but it looks it doesn’t need it.

Recording start/Stop doesn’t work, focus wheel blinks red. So I guess Ronin-S doesn’t support x-T4, isn’t it?

2020-5-15
Use props
David van Jaarsveld
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

It doesn't work with the DJI Ronin SC either, but I'm pretty sure it's just because the X-T4 is so new. I'm guessing a quick firmware update from DJI should fix this.
2020-5-15
Use props
Marvin Yoon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 204144 ft
South Korea

David van Jaarsveld Posted at 5-15 23:51
It doesn't work with the DJI Ronin SC either, but I'm pretty sure it's just because the X-T4 is so new. I'm guessing a quick firmware update from DJI should fix this.

Thank you for your confirmation on this. I’ve worried if it works normally, but only me not connected.
Maybe we may need several months until we get the proper firmware....Even though T4 is hot chick.
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_6bgjY8dJi8Dh
New
Russia

Same fore me. Ronin SC doesn't see my new x-t4(
2020-5-20
Use props
djiuser_9CxcPYVUKetl
New

Germany

same here. upgraded my two x-t3s to two x-t4s and cannot use the ronin s
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_EvUp6TS5TwiL
New
Australia

Same Problem  here. I am thinking about selling my ronin sc because this incompatibility.
Xt4 is an amazing camera.
2020-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules