Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Activation Error
1255 50 5-15 18:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

djiuser_RhaKmoJbXO4u Posted at 5-18 08:50
Same error code 0xffe.

SN is 3N3BH4D00200D2

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please contact your reseller for a replacement drone.
5-19 04:55
Use props
fansece36dcc
lvl.1

United States

I have the same error. Just have to send it back and get a new one. It happens. Not sure why EVERYONE is so worked up about it. DJI makes great products but of course they're going to have some issues along the way. Just exchange it for a new one.
5-21 18:38
Use props
Unhappy Pilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31647 ft
United States

fansece36dcc Posted at 5-21 18:38
I have the same error. Just have to send it back and get a new one. It happens. Not sure why EVERYONE is so worked up about it. DJI makes great products but of course they're going to have some issues along the way. Just exchange it for a new one.

Perhaps because I have a $1000 brick that I received over a week ago that doesn’t fly a quarter inch off the ground? And my new drone won’t come for another week because they’re backordered almost everywhere? I didn’t pay a grand to be a beta tester and work out DJI’s problems. I paid a grand to get a drone that actually gets off the ground.
5-21 18:47
Use props
HarisF1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Exactly. DJI need to do a whole lot more than simply 'apologise'. A proper acknowledgement of the issue would go a long way to help, as well as maybe an explanation for why I've got a paperweight in place of the 'high spec amazing techno gadget' that I've been dying to get my hands on for so long.
5-26 16:42
Use props
Laridae65
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 22:29
We have yet to determine the root cause. Your drone needs to be replaced, please contact your reseller or DJI support team in working hours to apply the replacement service.

How do we know a replacement will fix the issue?
5-31 03:01
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Laridae65 Posted at 5-31 03:01
How do we know a replacement will fix the issue?

We are doing our best to optimize this issue, if you are able to get the serial number of the replacement, we will help further check.
5-31 03:43
Use props
Laridae65
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 03:43
We are doing our best to optimize this issue, if you are able to get the serial number of the replacement, we will help further check.

So DJI is asking us to purchase or replace the drone, without any knowledge that the replacement will not face exactly the same issue and thus still be useless?  

WOW!  I expected more-not much more, but more.  Perhaps something like "we will send you a replacement that WE have checked WILL work so you are guaranteed to have a working product" rather than "get another one at your own time and effort cost and once you have it we will check it is genuine and will work"!  

Out of interest, this is looking more and more like DJI has been hacked and SNs stolen... is that what is going on here?
6-1 00:07
Use props
djiuser_3edjvsPLABnv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1459373 ft
Romania

same here
6-27 08:21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the trouble on the activation, may I have the serial number of your drone for further support?
6-27 22:59
Use props
djiuser_3edjvsPLABnv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1459373 ft
Romania

1WNBH5200201GL
6-29 00:58
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Please accept our sincere apologies for the troubles with the activation, we have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact your reseller or DJI support www.dji.com/support for the replacement service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
6-29 03:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules