o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_RhaKmoJbXO4u Posted at 5-18 08:50
Same error code 0xffe.

SN is 3N3BH4D00200D2

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please contact your reseller for a replacement drone.
2020-5-19
Use props
fansece36dcc
lvl.1

United States

I have the same error. Just have to send it back and get a new one. It happens. Not sure why EVERYONE is so worked up about it. DJI makes great products but of course they're going to have some issues along the way. Just exchange it for a new one.
2020-5-21
Use props
Unhappy Pilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31647 ft
United States

fansece36dcc Posted at 5-21 18:38
I have the same error. Just have to send it back and get a new one. It happens. Not sure why EVERYONE is so worked up about it. DJI makes great products but of course they're going to have some issues along the way. Just exchange it for a new one.

Perhaps because I have a $1000 brick that I received over a week ago that doesn’t fly a quarter inch off the ground? And my new drone won’t come for another week because they’re backordered almost everywhere? I didn’t pay a grand to be a beta tester and work out DJI’s problems. I paid a grand to get a drone that actually gets off the ground.
2020-5-21
Use props
HarisF1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Exactly. DJI need to do a whole lot more than simply 'apologise'. A proper acknowledgement of the issue would go a long way to help, as well as maybe an explanation for why I've got a paperweight in place of the 'high spec amazing techno gadget' that I've been dying to get my hands on for so long.
2020-5-26
Use props
Laridae65
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 22:29
We have yet to determine the root cause. Your drone needs to be replaced, please contact your reseller or DJI support team in working hours to apply the replacement service.

How do we know a replacement will fix the issue?
2020-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Laridae65 Posted at 5-31 03:01
How do we know a replacement will fix the issue?

We are doing our best to optimize this issue, if you are able to get the serial number of the replacement, we will help further check.
2020-5-31
Use props
Laridae65
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 03:43
We are doing our best to optimize this issue, if you are able to get the serial number of the replacement, we will help further check.

So DJI is asking us to purchase or replace the drone, without any knowledge that the replacement will not face exactly the same issue and thus still be useless?  

WOW!  I expected more-not much more, but more.  Perhaps something like "we will send you a replacement that WE have checked WILL work so you are guaranteed to have a working product" rather than "get another one at your own time and effort cost and once you have it we will check it is genuine and will work"!  

Out of interest, this is looking more and more like DJI has been hacked and SNs stolen... is that what is going on here?
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_3edjvsPLABnv
New
Flight distance : 1459373 ft
Romania

same here
2020-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the trouble on the activation, may I have the serial number of your drone for further support?
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_3edjvsPLABnv
New
Flight distance : 1459373 ft
Romania

1WNBH5200201GL
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Please accept our sincere apologies for the troubles with the activation, we have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact your reseller or DJI support www.dji.com/support for the replacement service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-29
Use props
djiuser_rwXNCm8qm4p4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It is 2021 and I have the connection error on activation. After hundreds of attempts stuckwith it .my s/n is 3Q4CJ643A3VWCV .its definitely not my Internet connection because it let's me sign in .dji mavic mini 2 a week old..
2021-8-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_rwXNCm8qm4p4 Posted at 8-29 15:44
It is 2021 and I have the connection error on activation. After hundreds of attempts stuckwith it .my s/n is 3Q4CJ643A3VWCV .its definitely not my Internet connection because it let's me sign in .dji mavic mini 2 a week old..

Hi there. We're so sorry to hear about your experience.
We suggest you can reinstall the App to activate it again. If the problem persists, please provide us a screenshot of the error message in your DJI FLY app. I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-8-29
Use props
djiuser_rwXNCm8qm4p4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Activation error code (-1) check network .mini 2. But it downloads firmware.
S/N 3Q4CJ5A3A3U348
Sent back the other mini 2 after reading this .this is the replacement.
S10plus. Compatible according to list.
2021-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_rwXNCm8qm4p4 Posted at 9-4 20:29
Activation error code (-1) check network .mini 2. But it downloads firmware.
S/N 3Q4CJ5A3A3U348
Sent back the other mini 2 after reading this .this is the replacement.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please screenshot for us to verify the issue? Thanks in advance.
2021-9-4
Use props
djiuser_rwXNCm8qm4p4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Yes here are 2 screenshots .one updating and the activation error

Screenshot_20210905-194156.jpg
Screenshot_20210905-194705.jpg
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_rwXNCm8qm4p4 Posted at 9-5 10:52
Yes here are 2 screenshots .one updating and the activation error

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to clear the cache of the DJI Fly app and try to update it again. You can also try a different network source for the update.
If the issue persists, please send the drone back for further diagnosis. Apologize again for the difficulties.
2021-9-6
Use props
djiuser_rwXNCm8qm4p4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 9-6 00:07
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to clear the cache of the DJI Fly app and try to update it again. You can also try a different network source for the update.
If the issue persists, please send the drone back for further diagnosis. Apologize again for the difficulties.

Thank you for advice susan .the drone has been a pain to activate .will try all before sending it back and thanks again for your help...
2021-9-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_rwXNCm8qm4p4 Posted at 9-6 18:13
Thank you for advice susan .the drone has been a pain to activate .will try all before sending it back and thanks again for your help...

You're most welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2021-9-6
Use props
slawek1231
New
Poland

Activation error SN: 0K1CF7K3AG3JF9
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

slawek1231 Posted at 5-25 09:34
Activation error SN: 0K1CF7K3AG3JF9

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we if your drone has been repaired before? Besides, could you please provide us with a related screenshot for our further check? Thank you.
2022-5-25
Use props
djiuser_Ib8G7WDiE9BF
New
Russia

DJI RC Same error code (-2)
Pls. Help
SN is 5HAZKA800314U3
2023-7-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_Ib8G7WDiE9BF Posted at 7-14 10:07
DJI RC Same error code (-2)
Pls. Help
SN is 5HAZKA800314U3

Hi there, thank you for your patience. After verification, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To guarantee your interest, please contact the seller and apply for a refund (If the product is given by others as a gift, timely provide feedback to the giver).
2023-7-14
Use props
djiuser_fgzsmZwLgKc8
New

Nigeria

Please I don’t understand this error message trying to activate my magic air 2 seems like this problem is quite reoccurring with different individuals
2023-9-2
Use props
djiuser_Zd61bXddV5J0
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello, I have a prompt to activate my aircraft because out of nowhere I got that I did not have flight permits and needed to activate the aircraft but there is an error that does not allow me to do so, could you help me?
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Zd61bXddV5J0 Posted at 12-4 11:19
Hello, I have a prompt to activate my aircraft because out of nowhere I got that I did not have flight permits and needed to activate the aircraft but there is an error that does not allow me to do so, could you help me?[view_image]

Hi there, sorry for your issue. May I double confirm which drone you are using? Please also tell me the serial number of the drone and confirm if the drone got repaired before, thank you.
2023-12-4
Use props
djiuser_Zd61bXddV5J0
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 12-4 23:19
Hi there, sorry for your issue. May I double confirm which drone you are using? Please also tell me the serial number of the drone and confirm if the drone got repaired before, thank you.

claro el dron utilizado es el agras t16, el cual tiene un número de serie que es el siguiente: 1EZCH5E00501L3 Y solo se a remplazado piezas como motores o solamente helices.

gracias por su atencion
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Zd61bXddV5J0 Posted at 12-6 12:04
claro el dron utilizado es el agras t16, el cual tiene un número de serie que es el siguiente: 1EZCH5E00501L3 Y solo se a remplazado piezas como motores o solamente helices.

gracias por su atencion

Hello, there. Would you please confirm the SN? Is it aircraft SN or the remote controller SN?
Please tell us the aircraft SN and make sure it is right.
2023-12-7
Use props
djiuser_Zd61bXddV5J0
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-7 01:33
Hello, there. Would you please confirm the SN? Is it aircraft SN or the remote controller SN?
Please tell us the aircraft SN and make sure it is right.

los siguientes datos son del frame aircraft

Flight Controller ID
1EZCH5E00501LU

Package SN
1VVDH7MR01TPW0

el siguiente dato es del avionix que le quiero instalar:
ID: 1EZCH5E00501L3

2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Zd61bXddV5J0 Posted at 12-7 08:27
los siguientes datos son del frame aircraft

Flight Controller ID

Thank you for your reply, we will need to confirm this with our engineers. We will keep you updated.
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules