Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warning code 180038
8671 29 2020-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Christophedub49
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3205925 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,

After receive my MA2, i have active it and just after i have upgrade it with last version (V01.00.0130) as proposed with DJI Fly app, without any problem.

For my first fly, no problem, but for each other i have receive one or more warning message : [url=]Capteur(s) optique(s) bloqués. Volez avec précaution(Code: 180038)[/url]
(sorry in french, but code is the same, google traduction : Optical sensor (s) blocked. Fly with care (Code: 180038) )

All optical sensors was clean, no trace.

I really don't understand why, because conditions of fly are very normal, by day with sun, maybe because of the wind, but below the authorized limit (gust at 30 km / h max)

If someone has the same messages, i'm interesting ?

I have done a complete calibration of optical sensors with Assistant, i let you know if problem is resolved, after a new test today.

I have the log files if you are interested.

Best regards
2020-5-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Have you done the update via wifi or a computer using Dji Assistant 2? If you used wifi I suggest doing the update via your computer, then restart drone and calibrate Imu
2020-5-15
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Suren Posted at 5-15 21:56
Have you done the update via wifi or a computer using Dji Assistant 2? If you used wifi I suggest doing the update via your computer, then restart drone and calibrate Imu

Hello Suren,

Thanks to you

I have done the update with my phone in 4G (very good level of reception).

OK, i will try your advice if i have messages again. I let you know

Have a good day.
2020-5-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Christophedub49 Posted at 5-15 22:10
Hello Suren,

Thanks to you

sweet keep us posted
2020-5-15
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Suren Posted at 5-15 22:19
sweet keep us posted

Yes, of course
2020-5-15
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hope it works out.
2020-5-16
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Suren Posted at 5-15 22:19
sweet keep us posted

Hello all and Suren particulary,

Thanks a lot, you'ave right

It was IMU calibration to do to resolve my problem

Ouf ! (in french)

Optical sensors calibration was done nothing.
Compass too
But after IMU calibration, no warning

I was thinking all factory calibrations was good, but not

I haven't this problem with my Mavic Mini and M2Z, so i never have think to that, i just know compass calibration in fact.

Many Thanks to you

Very good flies all
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Christophedub49, good to know you have figured out the issue, we wish you happy flying.
2020-5-17
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-17 00:26
Hi Christophedub49, good to know you have figured out the issue, we wish you happy flying.

Hello Mindy, thank you, it was just a warning, but I was not too reassured by the message anyway, now it's all good, I'm happy ;o)
Have a good day, and I wish you good flights
2020-5-17
Use props
LeFlix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13353 ft
Spain

Hi,

I have the same issue, but with an obvious front sensor cam error. This is what I wrote to DJI support:

I keep getting an error in the DJ Fly App about the front vision system. When I try to calibrate the vision system, you can see that the front right camera has no image (see pictures attached).
I have tried everything to troubleshoot the issue; even re-flashing the firmware.
When I disconnect the drone from power for some time and reconnect it, the camera works for about 1-2 minutes, then looses image again. This could be an indication that this error might be software related…There was no crash or any kind of collision.

2020-5-22
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

LeFlix Posted at 5-22 05:10
Hi,

I have the same issue, but with an obvious front sensor cam error. This is what I wrote to DJI support:

Hello,

Thanks, i will do the test again.

In fact, yesterday evening, i had the warning again, so, my problem is not resolved.

I let you know.

And i'm very interesting too by the answer of DJI.

Thanks in advance
2020-5-22
Use props
LeFlix
lvl.1
Spain

Christophedub49 Posted at 5-22 06:29
Hello,

Thanks, i will do the test again.

Maybe you should contact DJI support too. I‘ll let you know the reply...
2020-5-22
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

LeFlix Posted at 5-22 07:09
Maybe you should contact DJI support too. I‘ll let you know the reply...

Yes, you have right, i will contact DJI support, even if it is a warning, and don't stop the flight

I have re do a optic sensors calibration, and i haven't the problem like you have for this test, but i haven't the warning. I will test again, if i have the warning again, i let you know.

Do you have exactly the same warning code ?

BR
2020-5-22
Use props
LeFlix
lvl.1
Spain

Christophedub49 Posted at 5-22 07:25
Yes, you have right, i will contact DJI support, even if it is a warning, and don't stop the flight

I have re do a optic sensors calibration, and i haven't the problem like you have for this test, but i haven't the warning. I will test again, if i have the warning again, i let you know.

yes, 180038
2020-5-22
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

OK, thanks

I have send a mail to DJI Support

To be continued...
2020-5-22
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello LeFlix,

I have done some flights today, and no warning message.

I have redo yesterday a IMU calibration, and it is better after.

Do you have done a IMU calibration with DJI Fly apps manually ?

Best regards
2020-5-23
Use props
LeFlix
lvl.1
Spain

Christophedub49 Posted at 5-23 11:46
Hello LeFlix,

I have done some flights today, and no warning message.

I did, but no luck :-/
2020-5-24
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

LeFlix Posted at 5-24 02:37
I did, but no luck :-/

Zut !

I have an answer of DJI Support (sorry in french) :
"Cher Christophe,

Bonjour et merci d'avoir contacté le support technique DJI EU.

Nous sommes navrés d'entendre que vous avez rencontré un problème avec votre Mavic Air 2.

Nous sommes navrés de vous apprendre que votre produit semble probablement être défectueux au déballage.
Ceci est ce que nous appelons DOA/Mort à l'arrivée.

Vous pouvez procéder à une demande d'échange de produit DOA directement auprès de DJI.

Si vous faites la demande chez DJI cette demande doit impérativement être faite moins de 15 jours après la date d'achat.
Pour une demande auprès de nos services merci de nous transmettre directement en réponse de ce message vos coordonnées (Nom, adresse postale, e-mail) et votre facture d'achat ainsi que le numéro de série.

Passé ce délai, votre demande ne pourra être considéré comme DOA, ainsi un échange complet chez DJI serait impossible, et votre demande devra faire l'objet d'un traitement en tant qu'intervention de réparation standard et ceci dans le cadre de la garantie.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute question. Merci pour votre confiance.
Marc
Support3.NL
DJI NL Technical Support"

Seems to be replace directly

I will reply to us if it is absolutly necessary to change it, because i have only sometimes the warning, and even with the warning, he flight good.

I think the answer of the support will be the same for you. I think it will better for you to change it, because it seems an hardware problem if an optic captor don't works.

Let me know

BR
2020-5-25
Use props
LeFlix
lvl.1
Spain

Christophedub49 Posted at 5-25 02:18
Zut !

I have an answer of DJI Support (sorry in french) :

Oui, probablement la meme chose chez moi. J´attends encore la reponse.
Actually DOA is great, because should be faster and a complete replacememnt...
2020-5-25
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

LeFlix Posted at 5-25 04:11
Oui, probablement la meme chose chez moi. J´attends encore la reponse.
Actually DOA is great, because should be faster and a complete replacememnt...

Ah, vous parlais français !?

Bon, je continu en français alors, je viens de recevoir une réponse à d'autres questions posées :
"Cher Christophe,

Bonjour et merci d'avoir contacté le support technique DJI EU.

Le message d'erreur indique un problème de capteur.

Si votre problème se reproduit nous conseillons de faire une demande de DOA dans les plus brefs délais.

Si vous faites une demande de DOA auprès de DJI directement vous pouvez compter 1-2 semaines pour le renvoi vers nos ateliers aux Pays-Bas, traitement dans nos ateliers et remplacement.

Concernant un remplacement DOA nous préconisons de faire un renvoi de l'intégralité des éléments(drone, radiocommande, batterie, accessoires etc).

Compte tenu du problème rencontré et si ceci persiste nous conseillons de faire une demande de remplacement de ceci.

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute question. Merci pour votre confiance.

Merci d'avoir choisi DJI.
Marc
Support3.NL
DJI NL Technical Support"

Comme il faut compter juste 2 semaines max, je pense le faire.

Je vous souhaite une réponse rapide du Support, pour votre cas.

N'hésitez pas à me tenir au courant.

Cordialement
2020-5-25
Use props
LeFlix
lvl.1
Spain

Christophedub49 Posted at 5-25 04:32
Ah, vous parlais français !?

Bon, je continu en français alors, je viens de recevoir une réponse à d'autres questions posées :

Mine has to go to service. Too bad when there is no UPS service in the canary islands :-/
2020-5-28
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

LeFlix Posted at 5-28 01:59
Mine has to go to service. Too bad when there is no UPS service in the canary islands :-/

Hello,

Zut !

Hope you can send it

Best regards
2020-5-28
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello,
I have done a quick flight test 06/02/2020, and i have the warning message again.
So i'm decided to return my drone.
I received an UPS stick 06/02/2020, i send the drone 04/06/2020, DJI received my drone 06/08/2020, and since, no news.
The DJI track (DJI Repair progress inquiry) of drone replacement is not updated : last date is 05/30/2020 for Accepted Status.

It is very strange to have no information from DJI.
Seems there is many problems and late in process (covid-19 ?).
I have contacted DJI support, but no exactly news.
I hope it will be faster now.

I let you know when i receive exactly my new drone.

And you, what do you do exactly ?

Best regards
2020-6-16
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Christophedub49 Posted at 6-16 21:45
Hello,
I have done a quick flight test 06/02/2020, and i have the warning message again.
So i'm decided to return my drone.

Hello,
It's good now, since yesterday, i have receive the confirmation of exchange, shipping is in progress, i must receive the new one next week.
Repair inquiry was updated.
Best regards
2020-6-19
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Christophedub49 Posted at 6-19 22:36
Hello,
It's good now, since yesterday, i have receive the confirmation of exchange, shipping is in progress, i must receive the new one next week.
Repair inquiry was updated.

Hello,

Good news, i have received my new MA2 this day, 1 day before planned, youpi !

And no warning in first flights, OUF !

Best regards
2020-6-24
Use props
fans1cb5d6a3
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi everyone, I’m having the same issue - black screen. See pic attached. I’m about to downgrade to the old update to see if that works. Is this a problem with the drone itself and should I send it back?
71BBD042-038F-4C11-A38E-F8E5BC6035E0.png
2020-7-4
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

fans1cb5d6a3 Posted at 7-4 08:50
Hi everyone, I’m having the same issue - black screen. See pic attached. I’m about to downgrade to the old update to see if that works. Is this a problem with the drone itself and should I send it back?

Hello,
Seems very strange.
For my part, i have just the warning message, no black screen, and all vision sensor works with DJI Assistant.
For another guy, same message, no black screen as i know, but not sure, but a vision sensor don't works. he had to exchange it.

DJI Support exchange the drone with a new one for this problem, normally only 15 days after buying.

In my case, more than 15 days because i have buy it the first day it was annonced, but really received 3 weeks after.

So i have a new drone, but i have again warning message sometimes. When this happens, I lift the drone slightly off the take-off mat, put it down, and the message disappears normally.

In your case, if downgrade don't works, try to return it with DJI Support, it is more careful.

Best regards
2020-7-4
Use props
fans1cb5d6a3
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Christophedub49 Posted at 7-4 23:06
Hello,
Seems very strange.
For my part, i have just the warning message, no black screen, and all vision sensor works with DJI Assistant.

Hi man,

Thanks for your reply.

I received my drone from the repair facility in Holland today. Apparently the drone had been replaced but I am still having the same error warning message. This error is not showing explicitly on the app but only when I view the pre-flight check in the app screen.

I will do some calibrations soon and see if it goes away. This error is not stopping me from flying the drone.

Best regards
2020-7-30
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

fans1cb5d6a3 Posted at 7-30 04:37
Hi man,

Thanks for your reply.

OK, thanks, let me know
For me, i have this warning message in the app, but sometimes, not every times, and drone fly always  correctly
Best regards
2020-8-9
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Christophedub49 Posted at 2020-8-9 08:12
OK, thanks, let me know
For me, i have this warning message in the app, but sometimes, not every times, and drone fly always  correctly
Best regards

2021-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules