1532 1 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jon Dow
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi All,

New to the Mavic Mini.  I have a P3P already and I did have an Inspire 2 X5S kit but sold it due to it beign too much hassle to lug about weddings.

OK, I need to ask how to activate my DJI Care please?  I unboxed and set up the Mavic Mini yesterday for the first time and registerd it with DJI.  

On the DJI Fly App I had to skip the part where I input the Activation Code because I haven't received it on email yet.  

I received one email for Payment Received and one email containing the Service Agreement and Agreement Number, serial number of the drone and other particulars. Start date yesterday and end date one year from now.

Can anyone please tell me where the "Activation Code" is please?  Or can someone please check against my drone's serial number - 1WGDH3H2126H4R ?

Also, the DJI Care Coverage page is in Chinese and I can only read English.  https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage

Many thanks,
Jon.

2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jon Dow, if you have received the service agreement, the DJI Care Refresh has been activated. Please select the language on the top right corner, then click the link you post above to check the status.
2020-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules