Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini - DJI Care Refresh Activation How?
3090 1 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jon Dow
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi All,

New to the Mavic Mini.  I have a P3P already and I did have an Inspire 2 X5S kit but sold it due to it beign too much hassle to lug about weddings.

OK, I need to ask how to activate my DJI Care please?  I unboxed and set up the Mavic Mini yesterday for the first time and registerd it with DJI.  

On the DJI Fly App I had to skip the part where I input the Activation Code because I haven't received it on email yet.  

I received one email for Payment Received and one email containing the  Service Agreement and Agreement Number, serial number of the drone and  other particulars. Start date yesterday and end date one year from now.

Can anyone please tell me where the "Activation Code" is please?  Or can  someone please check against my drone's serial number - 1WGDH3H2126H4R ?  

Also, the DJI Care Coverage page is in Chinese and I can only read English.  https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage

The image is what I have from DJI on email.  There's no "activation code".  Do I still need one to put in the app somewhere since I skipped it on the app? Or am I good to go?

MM Care Refresh Censored.JPG

Many thanks,
Jon.
2020-5-16
Use props
Oggelboggel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74606 ft

Sweden

I clicked on the link you provided above and got to a page where I could check existing service plan for a serial number. All in plain English, fortunately.
So you're good to go. The service plan is tied to your aircraft.
2020-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules