INSPIRE 3
12226 13 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jay#39s RC
lvl.2

Canada

does anyone know when the dji inspire 3 is coming out? its long overdue and anyone who has leaks and rumors feel free to share them here!
2020-5-16
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

Inspire 3 - When?  No one knows at this time.  I've seen some specs by OsitaLV - (he is popular amongst the DJI hobbyist world wide for data leaks) but don't know if its true and accurate.  He did mention (leak) that there is an Inspire 2 version 2 with Occusync 2 - thats coming, but its not Inspire 3.

If I have to guess a time frame of Inspire 3 - it will be towards Q4 of '2020 or between Q1 to Q2 of '2021.  Inspire 2 is 3+ yrs old and it is due for a refresh.   Inspire 3 is definitely coming.
2020-5-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Joecos Posted at 5-16 19:00
Inspire 3 - When?  No one knows at this time.  I've seen some specs by OsitaLV - (he is popular amongst the DJI hobbyist world wide for data leaks) but don't know if its true and accurate.  He did mention (leak) that there is an Inspire 2 version 2 with Occusync 2 - thats coming, but its not Inspire 3.

If I have to guess a time frame of Inspire 3 - it will be towards Q4 of '2020 or between Q1 to Q2 of '2021.  Inspire 2 is 3+ yrs old and it is due for a refresh.   Inspire 3 is definitely coming.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have this strange feel that we both are often on colliding course with Inspire related issues. This is another example of contradicting opinion. I don't know what your predictions are based on, but mine 6 years long experience with all things related tells me that there will be no Inspire 3. No more. However, I may be pleasantly surprised if DJI will release totally new platform for this narrow market niche, based on Enterprise class vehicle. With tripled price tag and no soon, for sure. Bottom line? Enjoy amazingly affordable and potent Inspire 2 with X7 camera while it's still alive ...
2020-5-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I feel the focus in the drone market is now split between highly advanced prosumer drones and enterprise drones: Mavic 2 Pro for cinematic productions, P4P RTK for mapping and the Matrice series (200 and now 300) for commercial enterprise operations. The Inspire 2 was released in November 2016 - it's been nearly four years now and I feel the Inspire line has been made redundant in the mix of all of the latest drones. The Inspire 1 is totally dead now, you can't even buy basic accessories for it and the Inspire 2 is slowly heading down the same path. A four-year gap without any hint from any credible source that an Inspire 3 is even in production says it all.
2020-6-18
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 6-18 02:30
I feel the focus in the drone market is now split between highly advanced prosumer drones and enterprise drones: Mavic 2 Pro for cinematic productions, P4P RTK for mapping and the Matrice series (200 and now 300) for commercial enterprise operations. The Inspire 2 was released in November 2016 - it's been nearly four years now and I feel the Inspire line has been made redundant in the mix of all of the latest drones. The Inspire 1 is totally dead now, you can't even buy basic accessories for it and the Inspire 2 is slowly heading down the same path. A four-year gap without any hint from any credible source that an Inspire 3 is even in production says it all.

The Inspire 2 (even 4 years later) has hardly been made redundant in all the latest drones. None of the other DJI drones offers professional recording ProRes or RAW codecs along with SSD recording. And none of the Mavic or Phantoms offer the ability to interchange lenses. The Inspire 2 series, while 4 years old, still is one of the best aerial cinematography systems out there and much better than any consumer level drone.
2020-8-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ScooterC5 Posted at 8-18 20:31
The Inspire 2 (even 4 years later) has hardly been made redundant in all the latest drones. None of the other DJI drones offers professional recording ProRes or RAW codecs along with SSD recording. And none of the Mavic or Phantoms offer the ability to interchange lenses. The Inspire 2 series, while 4 years old, still is one of the best aerial cinematography systems out there and much better than any consumer level drone.

For sure but I still don't see an Inspire 3 - do you?
2020-8-18
Use props
Coojeebear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

I would agree that for stills & video, the Inspire 2 is the best out there.  I'm sure that there are some Inspire 3 test units, but DJI are getting some financial pressures, so why would they go to the expensive to tool-up & bring & new product which competes only with themselves.
2020-8-19
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Just to add to the rumour mill. There could be two versions of the Mavic 3, a Standard and a Pro (a little bigger than the Standard). The Pro model could replace I2. Will there then be an I3? Again, just rumours I found on the internet. Take it with much salt, I certainly do.
2020-8-19
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

well, itll be a hard sell for them with the x7 camera available on the I2

if they release a new body with compatability with the x7 then I can see a lot of the I3's being bought, but otherwise i reckon the x7 holds too much value to just drop.
it fills a lovely market atm, above your consumer type stuff like the M2P, and below the people swinging alexa minis off the bottom of octacopters.
2020-8-19
Use props
cez4r
New

Hello, everybody! This is my first post here

I've tried to buy today an Inspire 2 with some necessary accessories here in Poland and it's almost impossible to do it now because the wholesale distribution is empty
And I've received this message from one of the biggest Polish DJI partners:

"The Inspire 2's future and its continuation's fate is being decided at the end of the month. I will respond in the beginning of September if Inspire 2 would be available at all."

What do You think guys about it?
Cheers!
2020-8-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

cez4r Posted at 8-20 08:04
Hello, everybody! This is my first post here

I've tried to buy today an Inspire 2 with some necessary accessories here in Poland and it's almost impossible to do it now because the wholesale distribution is empty

On our side there will be nothing but endless speculations, rumours, unsupported predictions and senseless "bicie piany" about Inspire 3. Wait till September (more likely much later) to find out, or buy used one Ebay is plenty of. Inspire 2 will deliver stunning imagery for long time ahead. If anything, anything at all in this category will happen again, it will cost 5x the price of Inspire 2 ...
2020-8-21
Use props
naseer132hotmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1871043 ft
United Arab Emirates

Inspire 2 is total out of stock as per 28th August 2020. I have been waiting for it as inspire 2 has lack of issues, spacialy when we talk about communications. It says 7KM and in my 2 years of experiance... 700M is something max it goes and signals out ... WTH is this all the time. I use standard and Cendense controller and both sucks ... I hope Inspire 3 will have better communications. Let's hope Inspire 3 come soon
2020-8-28
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

naseer132hotmail.com Posted at 8-28 02:10
Inspire 2 is total out of stock as per 28th August 2020. I have been waiting for it as inspire 2 has lack of issues, spacialy when we talk about communications. It says 7KM and in my 2 years of experiance... 700M is something max it goes and signals out ... WTH is this all the time. I use standard and Cendense controller and both sucks ... I hope Inspire 3 will have better communications. Let's hope Inspire 3 come soon

While new hardware is fun, you should take note that we are dealing with DJI. It took a long time before the Inspire 2 had it's announced features, and it still have issues and IMHO miss functions it should have.

So, if the Inspire 3 would be released today, you'd probably won't have all the functions and lots of bugs, and have to wait maybe a year to be on par.

DJI release good hardware, but their software and firmwares comes late, and often buggy. It seldom squeeze out the maximum from the often good hardware.

Their primary support is focused on the smaller mass market and more selling drones. They actively seek business in the enterprise sector. The Inspire and it's related products seems to be left out as it is right now.
2020-8-28
Use props
vpierre30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5440741 ft
  • >>>
France

before inspire 3 fix all the bug  of the inspire 2,and care about your customer, but i think this it's too much demand
2020-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules