video issue after minor crash
376 5 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roamer7
lvl.1
United States

I flew towards a glass window and didnt decelerate quick enough and bumped into it. Drone dropped about 4 feet to concrete.
Incredible it didnt even chip or crack a prop. However, after that the video appeared corrupt. Top half of image is garbled and the bottom half
is black. This was in 2.7k . then I tried it in 1080 and it looks fine. So I tried different frame rates and resolution combos; and only the 2.7k is having issues.
All frame rates are fine in 1080, nothing works in 2.7. The card is a SanDisk Extreme 128Gb U3 A2 V30.
I have the another card I can try tomorrow thats brand new and I'll verify it in an Inspire 2 to make  sure its good.
I also updated the firmware this morning and ran these tests after the update.

Could an impact with the ground damage a SD card? Weird, I suppose it could get a momentary power surge or something.
I have DJI Refresh and started that process, but if it's just a card, maybe I can cancel that.

2020-5-16
Use props
roamer7
lvl.1
United States

This is strange. It works in Youtube , but on my pc it's garbage. Hmm, Time to try a different pc..
2020-5-16
Use props
roamer7
lvl.1
United States

Well this is odd. Plays fine on a newer Win 10 machine.
Disregard, I guess it's a player issue.
2020-5-16
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Playback problem very possibile. MM are well built inside, every board/component connector is also glued.
2020-5-16
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Similar issue happened to me on an old android when I played back. I upgraded to I phone and no problem now
2020-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

roamer7 Posted at 5-16 08:57
Well this is odd. Plays fine on a newer Win 10 machine.
Disregard, I guess it's a player issue.

Good to hear that you've figured it out,  fly safely.
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules