1308 7 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hope all are doing well. I was curious if it's possible or if DJI would consider having a dual screen mode. Where you can have two apps opening on your smart controller screen similar to the Android phones. For example I'm interested in the DJI app running and also having flight Trader 24 up and running  in the smart controller.
2020-5-16
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

that's gonna make things look really small, especially the planes on flight radar, I run my own ADS-B setup and also use flight radar 24, anything that shows' up on either is gonna be way above the height I'm legal to fly at.  
2020-5-16
Use props
Drone-Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

are you transmitting or just receiving ADS-B?
2020-5-16
Use props
Drone-Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I agree it will make the screen smaller but at least to swap between screens
2020-5-16
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

just receiving, why not just have flight radar on your phone running, flight radar has a 30min time out unless your a paid up member, you just need to hit refresh the page and it starts all over again
2020-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

raven swe Posted at 5-16 12:38
that's gonna make things look really small, especially the planes on flight radar, I run my own ADS-B setup and also use flight radar 24, anything that shows' up on either is gonna be way above the height I'm legal to fly at.

Out of interest how are you receiving ADS-B in the field?  I played with a SDR setup that worked quite well but it was far from portable.
2020-5-17
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

not using it in the field, too bulky, its a home setup using a dedicated 1090 frequency antenna up 50ft or so, Uputronics 1090 LNA amp with filters, and a RSP1A SDR receiver, to be honest I don't even look at flight radar in the field, nothing around here is gonna come anywhere near the height I fly, if drones transmitted ADS-B it might be useful for maybe another drone operator close by, but for receiving I just don't see the point of it on a drone.
2020-5-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, I will forward this request to our engineers to notice. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2020-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules