Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand New Mavic Pro 2 Arrived Scratched on unboxing
405 9 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_y9Kj4VYHv4GO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there

I've purchased a Mavic Pro 2 from DJI this week. And it arrived scratched. Looks like some assembly line problem - and it also seems the problem is not unique to me. I find this utterly unacceptable. This is the kind of look I'd expect from a few months of use at the minimum and looked refurbished.

UK buyers using DJI site cannot phone and speak to someone about immediately sending a replacement so I've had to take to Twitter chat and Facebook chat because even allowing for Covid-19 issues, they are not responding to messages. I'm just stunned.

Although there is a UK number, support cannot be reached on it.

Does anyone have any contacts at DJI that can help me sort this? Who knows what the gimbal is like. I've turned it on but not flown it.

Thanks
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_y9Kj4VYHv4GO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_y9Kj4VYHv4GO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2020-5-16
Use props
Vlas
Captain
Flight distance : 1366736 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's not good.
2020-5-16
Use props
KDP +
First Officer
Flight distance : 704964 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I never put the plastic cover on the camera.  If it is fit onto the camera, you will get this kind of damage... maybe caused by transporting and handling of the package...

Or do you see any other things on the drone that looks not new...?

Best regards,

KDP
2020-5-16
Use props
KDP +
First Officer
Flight distance : 704964 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I never put the plastic cover on the camera.  If it is fit onto the camera, you will get this kind of damage... maybe caused by transporting and handling of the package...

Or do you see any other things on the drone that looks not new...?

Best regards,

KDP
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_y9Kj4VYHv4GO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

KDP + Posted at 5-16 12:07
Hello,

I never put the plastic cover on the camera.  If it is fit onto the camera, you will get this kind of damage... maybe caused by transporting and handling of the package...

This is out of the box! This is literally new and arrived like that!!
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, we are so sorry to see there are scratches in the gimbal, we see our support team in Twitter has escalated your concern to the higher-level team for further follow-up, please wait patiently for further communication, thank you very much.
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_y9Kj4VYHv4GO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-17 04:50
Hi there, we are so sorry to see there are scratches in the gimbal, we see our support team in Twitter has escalated your concern to the higher-level team for further follow-up, please wait patiently for further communication, thank you very much.

How long will this be? Thankyou.
2020-5-17
Use props
idinc
New
Turkey

djiuser_y9Kj4VYHv4GO Posted at 2020-5-17 06:32
How long will this be? Thankyou.

Hi,  i have exact same problem with my brand new mavic 2 pro ? Did you support fro DJI ? What you advice me to do ?

Thanks.
6-14 14:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules