cancel order
3025 14 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lamakina
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22467 ft
United States

Hello, I have decided to cancel my order of the Mavic Air 2 for almost a month and they still do not even send it, I post this in the forum because I have tried by email and by phone but nobody answers in DJI if someone knows how to do it since the page does not let me I would like to know how to do it thx
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Lamakina, I have replied in your another thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=215437 that we will verify with the team of the estimated shipping time and come back to you as soon as possible. I managed to check the email via your Forum account, each of your email has been replied to. For the hotline, were you contacting them in working hours? Sorry to know you would like to cancel it, if you insist, please cancel it on My Orders.
2020-5-16
Use props
Lamakina
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 19:20
Hi Lamakina, I have replied in your another thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=215437 that we will verify with the team of the estimated shipping time and come back to you as soon as possible. I managed to check the email via your Forum account, each of your email has been replied to. For the hotline, were you contacting them in working hours? Sorry to know you would like to cancel it, if you insist, please cancel it on My Orders.

i cant cancel from My Orders
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lamakina Posted at 5-16 19:43
i cant cancel from My Orders

May we have a screenshot of your My Orders page?
2020-5-16
Use props
Lamakina
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 21:09
May we have a screenshot of your My Orders page?

2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the screenshot, we will inform the team help cancel the order, once it is done, we will keep you updated promptly.
2020-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Lamakina, your order has been canceled, refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
2020-5-18
Use props
Lamakina
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 03:21
Hi Lamakina, your order has been canceled, refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.

ok thx .....
2020-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you need any further assistance, we are always here to help.
2020-5-18
Use props
Nonamecowboy88
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 23:04
You are welcome, please keep us updated if you need any further assistance, we are always here to help.
Can you help cancel my order? 0011925866015.  I can’t do it from my orders page.  
2020-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nonamecowboy88 Posted at 8-16 10:55
Can you help cancel my order? 0011925866015.  I can’t do it from my orders page.

Hi Nonamecowboy88, as per checking, the order had already been canceled. Please check again.
2020-8-16
Use props
djiuser_myrZ5AAwU5yB
New

Puerto Rico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-5-18 03:21
Hi Lamakina, your order has been canceled, refunds will be processed using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 7-14 business days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.

I wish to know if my order has shipped,im from PUerto Rico but by mistake i put in checkout us virgin islands when i should have put in UM,the adress and zip code and everything else is correct.
2021-5-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_myrZ5AAwU5yB Posted at 5-4 19:34
I wish to know if my order has shipped,im from PUerto Rico but by mistake i put in checkout us virgin islands when i should have put in UM,the adress and zip code and everything else is correct.

Hi there, I have sent you a PM about your order, please check it. Thanks.
2021-5-5
Use props
djiuser_6vtwcGhrez0v
New

Italy

I need to cancel my order
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, you can cancel the order before shipping on “My Order” page, you can go to "My Order"->"Order Details"->"Cancel Order".
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules