12Next >
11659 64 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sherifsurf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27398 ft
United Arab Emirates

I received my Mavic Air 2 yesterday and upgraded the software. Then the unit failed to pass the activation

Tried to refresh the firmware through DJI assistant but no luck

Different WiFi routers , mobile LTE , or through VPN to US U.K. or China and nothing worked

Changed my iPhone to samsung and also nothing worked

Looks like many customers are facing the same issue since yesterday as you can see from the posts in this forum

I think the unit is not able to send any of its information to the activation server since the error appears instantly after accepting the terms and conditions , or this specific batch of drones didn’t pass the quality control check before leaving the factory

Serial number attached / error code for reference

E95EF671-1E51-4F75-8667-786A525A873D.png
8E6FE184-23D5-4FC3-8FA9-75923BB57B6D.jpeg
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please accept our sincere apologies for the troubles with the activation, we have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact your reseller or DJI support http://dji.com/support for the replacement service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_VkcsUKR6DmlN
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 19:37
Please accept our sincere apologies for the troubles with the activation, we have detected an abnormal activation of your aircraft and unfortunately, it cannot be solved remotely. It is recommended to contact your reseller or DJI support http://dji.com/support for the replacement service, sorry for the inconvenience caused

Can you please confirm if this is the case for all air 2 drones that display this same error code?
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_VkcsUKR6DmlN Posted at 5-16 19:41
Can you please confirm if this is the case for all air 2 drones that display this same error code?

We need the serial number for further verification, if you have the same problem, please keep us updated with your serial number.
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_VkcsUKR6DmlN
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 21:10
We need the serial number for further verification, if you have the same problem, please keep us updated with your serial number.

Thank you. Purchased from Harvey Norman Morayfield Australia.
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_VkcsUKR6DmlN
New

Australia

djiuser_VkcsUKR6DmlN Posted at 5-16 21:52
Thank you. Purchased from Harvey Norman Morayfield Australia.

2020-5-16
Use props
ChrisDee
lvl.1
United Kingdom

We keep hearing that the SN number may well have to have a replacement but is there more of a possibility that the SN's or server problems are on the way to be fixed?
2020-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry that I didn't see your serial number, could you please post again?
2020-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ChrisDee Posted at 5-16 22:06
We keep hearing that the SN number may well have to have a replacement but is there more of a possibility that the SN's or server problems are on the way to be fixed?

Not the server problem, the drone needs a replacement service, if you have the same activation failure issue, please keep us updated with your serial number.
2020-5-17
Use props
ChrisDee
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-17 23:27
Not the server problem, the drone needs a replacement service, if you have the same activation failure issue, please keep us updated with your serial number.

Thank Mindy
2020-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome.
2020-5-18
Use props
LPanini
New
Flight distance : 237674 ft
Hong Kong

Please could you check if my SN also requires return the drone? 1wnbh4800201yf
2020-5-18
Use props
fansfe5a930e
New

Finland

Hi,

I have the same issue though with a different error message: "Device activation prohibited. Contact DJI support for assistance (1112)"

Screenshot:

Serial:

Awaiting feedback.

Thanks!
2020-5-18
Use props
fansfe5a930e
New

Finland

2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_J00yogamtFsk
New

United Kingdom

Hello.
I have the exact same issue, screenshot here, as some of the others on this forum
How can this be I was so excited

Serial number also as it seems this gets requested is

1WNBH4800200NJ

Please help ASAP was so excited to fly this evening. First drone ever and not a good first experience

2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_J00yogamtFsk
New

United Kingdom

Hello.
I have the exact same issue, screenshot here, as some of the others on this forum
How can this be I was so excited

Serial number also as it seems this gets requested is

1WNBH4800200NJ

Please help ASAP was so excited to fly this evening. First drone ever and not a good first experience

2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_MXIJ51sSAFiM
lvl.1

United States

I am also receiving the same error and cannot activate my MA2 please check my SN
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_MXIJ51sSAFiM
lvl.1

United States

I am also receiving the same error and cannot activate my MA2 please check my SN
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_J00yogamtFsk
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_VkcsUKR6DmlN Posted at 5-16 19:41

Hey, I have the same problem, spoke to dji customer sillier and they can't say what the problem is just that it's a known problem. How far have you managed to get with the process of having it sent back?
2020-5-20
Use props
VipX1
New

Ireland

i have the same issue.
2020-5-30
Use props
VipX1
New

Ireland

The error I get is number 1112. I bought the Mavic Air 2 on Amazon. It refuses to activate despite following all the steps.
2020-5-30
Use props
VipX1
New

Ireland

I have upgraded to latests FW on the Mavic Air 2 and the on the Battery, I've also tried 2 different phones, a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Samsung Galaxy S10 (the S10 worked best). The application shows Zero fly zones at my current location, at home. Would this stop me being able to activate my Mavic Air 2?
As the other users have said I was extremely excited to fly today.
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

VipX1 Posted at 5-30 16:07
I have upgraded to latests FW on the Mavic Air 2 and the on the Battery, I've also tried 2 different phones, a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Samsung Galaxy S10 (the S10 worked best). The application shows Zero fly zones at my current location, at home. Would this stop me being able to activate my Mavic Air 2?
As the other users have said I was extremely excited to fly today.

Hi VipX1, sorry for the trouble with the activation, may we have the serial number for your drone for further verification?
2020-5-30
Use props
djiuser_jRJYktR6BeK0
New
Canada

Hello Mindy,
I have the same error with my new DJI Mavic Air 2.
Can't activate.  Error number is 1112.

My Serial #: 3N3BH4L002027Q

Could you check that for me?
How can this little problem need to exchange the whole drone?
I need to travel in this week.  Not time for exchange.

Thank you very much!

Ben
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_jRJYktR6BeK0 Posted at 6-22 22:41
Hello Mindy,
I have the same error with my new DJI Mavic Air 2.
Can't activate.  Error number is 1112.

Hi Ben, sorry to know you have the same problem, your drone needs to be replaced, please contact the reseller or DJI Support team www.dji.com/support for the replacement service, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to your vacation.
2020-6-23
Use props
Seraph8
lvl.1

Cameroon

I was very excited to fly this drone.
if this can't be done remotely then it's of know use to me anymore.
I bought 3 of this and all have the same issue.
this whole mavic air2 is causing big problems.
to be honest this people are not serious I think they know this product is faulty and still sold it to customers because this is not new to dji.
this is frustrating.
3N3BH6E00205F8
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Seraph8 Posted at 11-20 16:30
I was very excited to fly this drone.
if this can't be done remotely then it's of know use to me anymore.
I bought 3 of this and all have the same issue.

Hi Seraph8, I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2020-11-20
Use props
DJIDrone22
New
Flight distance : 33402 ft

United States

I just replaced the gimbal and front vision sensor on my Mavic air 2, due to a crash. And now I cannot bind my account. This is the error code: 0xffd.
2021-3-23
Use props
djiuser_lEjYBv4LXY3T
lvl.1

United States

I ran into the exact same issue today, updated firmware and tried resetting everything with no luck.

Can you please confirm what the next step is to address this? Just spent $800 with zero ability to fly this thing....

SN 3N3BH8S012012D

Chase
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_ErlwqkVjOilQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48379 ft

Canada

Hello, can you check this vin for me please, i’m looking to buy dji air2 used, want to make sure it’s not locked
3n3bh7v00201u1 thank you !
2021-7-20
Use props
fans8c432629
New
Flight distance : 4617867 ft
Uzbekistan

help me   3N3BJ9H01200LC      
code 30222
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans8c432629 Posted at 2-20 00:24
help me   3N3BJ9H01200LC      
code 30222

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Your aircraft has been activated successfully. Please restart the app and try again. Thanks!
2022-2-26
Use props
Alucard1508
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hy, need help, have a problem with drone
using gimbal from this drone
Into this one and its asking me for activation and its saying failed. Pls help me. Tnx in advance.
2022-3-17
Use props
Alucard1508
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Alucard1508 Posted at 3-17 23:16
Hy, need help, have a problem with drone
[view_image] using gimbal from this drone [view_image]
Into this one [view_image] and its asking me for activation and its saying failed. Pls help me. Tnx in advance.

Any news? Any updates?
2022-3-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Alucard1508 Posted at 3-21 00:14
Any news? Any updates?

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Please kindly know that we will get a notification only if you reply to our post directly. About your issue, would you please tell us what error message you have received? Thanks!
2022-3-28
Use props
Alucard1508
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-28 20:15
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Please kindly know that we will get a notification only if you reply to our post directly. About your issue, would you please tell us what error message you have received? Thanks!

Error while trying to activate after changing the whole new gimbal from another aircraft. All of the info and serials in a post 3 post ago
Screenshot_20220404-120211.png
2022-4-4
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Alucard1508 Posted at 4-4 02:04
Error while trying to activate after changing the whole new gimbal from another aircraft. All of the info and serials in a post 3 post ago

Make sure you're connected to WiFi and DJI Fly is up to date.
2022-4-4
Use props
Alucard1508
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Yaros1 Posted at 4-4 02:46
Make sure you're connected to WiFi and DJI Fly is up to date.

Its connected to wifi and has 4G and all up to date. Tryed on iphone, ipad and android.
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Alucard1508 Posted at 4-4 02:04

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm whether you changed the gimbal by yourself or other unauthorized repair? If yes, we would recommend you apply for an online repair request and send it back for repair. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_footer  
2022-4-4
Use props
Alucard1508
lvl.1

Bosnia and Herzegovina

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-4 04:55
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm whether you changed the gimbal by yourself or other unauthorized repair? If yes, we would recommend you apply for an online repair request and send it back for repair. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_footer
i did it myself, i am doing dji repairs for a long time in bih, mostar, starting from ph3. i did everything by the book. I mean its 6 screws and 2 cables... Its not rocket science.
2022-4-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules