Does anyone have an Auxiliary Power Adapter?
2069 3 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4d80ce4a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6030719 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello!  I have a Ronin M and am trying to find a Ronin Auxiliary Power Adapter, but I have had no luck, I’ve placed orders at every online store that listed them as in stock only to have them refund me and say they didn’t have it, reached out to dji support to try and buy one, and had absolutely no luck at all.  I even went back on eBay and tried to search old sold listings to see if anyone had ever sold it and can’t find it anywhere.  I’m starting to think that there was only a very small number made and they don’t exist anymore.  I am willing to pay $500 for one if anyone has one or knows of someone who has one and would be willing to sell it, or has any leads on one.  I am very desperate.  It is the only item that will work for what I’m trying to do and i really need it.  Please let me know if you or anyone you know has one of these!!!  I don’t even need the cable I just need the power adapter part.  
CF245C09-DD7E-479E-9E4A-353285630D25.jpeg
2020-5-16
Use props
fans5bf22397
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey! Did you ever find one of these? I need one too. Thanks
2021-3-18
Use props
djiuser_8TxUCc7V4fER
New

Hungary

I would also need this supplement very, very much!
2021-5-16
Use props
Electric Electronich
New

Ukraine

This adapter quite difficult to find in stock. But it could be manufactured from genuine Dji Ronin-M battery. Below is an example of such a device with cells removed and auxiliary socket injected in order to feed a power from compatible DC source like V-mount battery.

p.s.
for some reasons pictures were not attached

2023-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules