DJI Phantom 4 Pro download gets to 90% then crashes
1005 10 2020-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wheathins93
New
United States

Hello I'm new to the forums so I apologize if this has been solved but I have yet to find a solution to my problem. I recently ordered a used phantom 4 pro and as far as I'm aware it hasn't been crashed or if it had been crashed there are no physical damages whatsoever.

My problem is I've tried multiple times to get the latest firmware to install, first on the go4 app and then on the dji assistant 2 windows program. I've made sure to restart the drone, controller, and apps etc. I've restarted my phone I've uninstalled and reinstalled the assistant 2 program, I've switched cables, I've tried different batteries(all of which are at 100%) I don't know what else to do. I don't even get the chance to reach the update to the drone because the download fails at 90% I've never had an issue like this with my original p4. If there are any tips you can give me or I need to put some kind of file on an sd card please let me know. If there is a special download to try my email is cweedon3@gmail.com

The current firmware is on V01.02.0304 and I have tried updating to both V01.05.0300 and V01.05.0600 both times download fails at 90% on the go4 app and assistant 2.

I appreciate any help you guys can offer. Thank you!

2020-5-16
Use props
Wheathins93
New
United States

Hello I'm new to the forums so I apologize if this has been solved but I have yet to find a solution to my problem. I recently ordered a used phantom 4 pro and as far as I'm aware it hasn't been crashed or if it had been crashed there are no physical damages whatsoever.

My problem is I've tried multiple times to get the latest firmware to install, first on the go4 app and then on the dji assistant 2 windows program. I've made sure to restart the drone, controller, and apps etc. I've restarted my phone I've uninstalled and reinstalled the assistant 2 program, I've switched cables, I've tried different batteries(all of which are at 100%) I don't know what else to do. I don't even get the chance to reach the update to the drone because the download fails at 90% I've never had an issue like this with my original p4. If there are any tips you can give me or I need to put some kind of file on an sd card please let me know. If there is a special download to try my email is cweedon3@gmail.com

The current firmware is on V01.02.0304 and I have tried updating to both V01.05.0300 and V01.05.0600 both times download fails at 90% on the go4 app and assistant 2.

I appreciate any help you guys can offer. Thank you!
2020-5-16
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome  Wheathins93 , a moderator will attend you Soon, there are more users with similar problems in this Phantom 4 series
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_fY1GSXHsbXE6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 342051 ft
United Kingdom

Wheathins93 Posted at 5-16 20:10

My problem is I've tried multiple times to get the latest firmware to install, first on the go4 app and then on the dji assistant 2 windows program. I've made sure to restart the drone, controller, and apps etc. I've restarted my phone I've uninstalled and reinstalled the assistant 2 program, I've switched cables, I've tried different batteries(all of which are at 100%) I don't know what else to do. I don't even get the chance to reach the update to the drone because the download fails at 90% I've never had an issue like this with my original p4. If there are any tips you can give me or I need to put some kind of file on an sd card please let me know. If there is a special download to try my email is

I have exactly the same issue. Both firmwares will not completely download and stop at 91%
2020-5-25
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_fY1GSXHsbXE6 Posted at 5-25 03:34
I have exactly the same issue. Both firmwares will not completely download and stop at 91%

Same problem as well
2020-5-25
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

So do we have an update or not? Where’s our answers ?
2020-5-26
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

JetSam Posted at 5-17 00:08
Welcome  Wheathins93 , a moderator will attend you Soon, there are more users with similar problems in this Phantom 4 series

Hey you there? Come on we need help here. Do something!
2020-5-26
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Joe Chief Posted at 5-26 17:44
Hey you there? Come on we need help here. Do something!

Sorry mate, i dont know  what to do , i have a problem in my Phantom 4 , no answers from Dji moderators  yet ....
Horizon tilts when turn the drone

in 0:53 gimbal do strange movements
2020-5-26
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

JetSam Posted at 5-26 22:01
Sorry mate, i dont know  what to do , i have a problem in my Phantom 4 , no answers from Dji moderators  yet ....
Horizon tilts when turn the drone

Gotcha. Sorry I thought you were  one of the mods lol. Sorry about that man
2020-5-27
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Joe Chief Posted at 5-27 10:15
Gotcha. Sorry I thought you were  one of the mods lol. Sorry about that man

No problem mate